Thread: use demo accounts

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default use demo accounts

Who will try to make a start in this world market place of forex should first try to get acquaintance with the basic trading ideas of forex via demo trading account. Without any doubt, I also used the demo trading account of my broker ForexChief when I was a new entrant. And my broker helped me in my learning process by providing me full time expert assistance and free training. Even it is still continuing its expert support towards me.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Every FX trader has its own trading system. Each trader has its own trading system, trading like a few traders and trading in a short time. Since the first day of my career, I like long time trading. Since I have a smooth platform from TP Global FX , where no single desk, requotes and reliability are available. They have high security, best trading environments, advanced technology, low expansions and which make my trading life comfortable.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Demo is an account replica of live accounts. Only one thing that distinguishes between demo and live accounts is money. In a demo account the money is fake where in live account the money is real indeed. But except money all the others things are alike as live account. PSSFX trading broker offers all types of accounts including demo which is really a demanded facility indeed.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

When I was a new trader, first I tried to acquire adequate trading knowledge about forex with the demo trading account of my broker CIBfx. In my learning phase this broker provided me full free training and trading lessons to get acquaintance with the basic trading criteria. And now, this broker is providing me free technical indicators, complete market analysis as well as well organized trading services to provide me a comfortable path here.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I am with the well-recognized brokerage company called FXPremax. With them I never worry about slippage or re quote at all, as that’s none here, so through that I can feel entirely comfortable and relaxed. They are giving me free trade set up which is very effective in the market. I can trade scalping, hedging, news trading etc. without any kind of restrictions. I am having great experience with them.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Il rischio dietro forex è principalmente per il suo processo di trading online. Quindi, nessun trader dovrebbe investire i propri soldi nel forex senza avere almeno le conoscenze di base del trading. Anche i trader devono aumentare e migliorare le proprie capacità di trading praticando sempre di più. E per la pratica non c'è opzione migliore del trading demo. Ho usato la piattaforma demo di TradesFX prima di iniziare la mia carriera commerciale. Dopo aver terminato la pratica, mi sono unito al loro account live.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Learning forex trading is the dream of many people. But they don't know how to learn forex trading. I also faced that problem. Then I heard about the demo account. I opened a demo account in Forex4you. It helped me to get knowledge about the basics of forex trading. they helped me so much to become what I am now. It is quite helpful to learn forex trading by a demo account.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

One of the most important forex strategy is to think with your mind not with your heart. Emotion can put you in danger in forex market. Another strategy is to pick up a broker which gives a lot facilities in the trading. I use TP Global FX for their low spreads, dynamic leverage and quick customer service. They provide tight spreads starts from 0.01 pips. Their maximum leverage is 1:500. They give me 24X5 customer service. So, in my trading career they play an important role.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Demo trading is important if you know how to use it. No matter you are new or old traders. If you are old traders you must know with a single strategy you can not make profit all the time. We need to change according to the market condition. To test your strategy demo account is the best place. You can't lose money by testing on live account. For demo trading a good broker is also important. A broker whose demo price is well synced with live market like Eurotrader broker.

Thread Information