Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leverage and it risks

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

From my first day of trading I am extremely dependable on scalping strategy that brings me profit in a short time. And for using this trading approach in a proper way now I am with LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping with other trading techniques. So, I always feel secure and comfortable when scalping practically.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Now many brokers offer spreads from 0 pips. On ForexChief, where I also trade spreads from 0, but for me, in this case, the quality of order execution and the reliability of withdrawals are more important.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My experience with LQDFX just awesome. I have been using this STP trading platform from my first day of trading due to secure trading environment. Actually this trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, from here I can use my any trading techniques including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Demo trading is definitely safe because this account is funded with all fake cash and given to traders for practicing. Every broker allows traders with a free demo account so does FXOpulence broker. Besides that, the broker offers two different types of accounts including ECN and Classic.

Thread Information