Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why have chosen your broker ?

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I have seen many times by and large traders in particularly the newcomer’s fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. my trading career, for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Because this is the currency business, so you need to learn all about currency. Also join with a good broker you can gain knowledge about forex. Many brokers offering education materials to learn forex interactively. FXPremax giving free video lessons divided in to three levels where a trader can learn step by step. Learning obviously is the key of become a forex trader. Learn and practice then make yourself experience about the forex market.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

No one can achieve his desired success without ensuring timely and orderly trade execution. With the broker Forex4you by using its technically modern trading platform MT4 I can access from anywhere around the world with a few seconds by using mobile phone, android, desktop, laptop etc. This MT4 trading platform is much easy and flexible and it is very supportive to complete the orders on just time. So I like to trade now.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If we want to trade Forex then we have to select a media where we have to invest our capital and operate daily transaction indeed. So we need to have brokers. But There we have to be careful about scamming which harms a trader the most and no trader want to be a victim to scamming. Trade12 where I have been for long two years is a scam free broker who allows traders with high security of funding.

5. Top | #15

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In Fx trading choosing a broker should in cool mind. Please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state because most of the brokers are found to be scams. And despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy without a reliable support form a reliable broker.

6. Top | #16

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check , according to my trading experience first of all the broker allows scalping or not. As a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

7. Top | #17

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I chose FreshForex because of its solid platform and fast execution of trades. My orders are filled immediately, and my withdrawals are credited into my account within an hour.

Thread Information