Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Broker are you using and why ?

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

A trader can get all his necessary services regarding trading from their broker. Broker is basically the platform of trading where a trader can all types of trading related helps. Good broker can provide good trading environment with best trading facilities. For my trading career FXPremax is the most supportive trading broker. This broker is true STP executed trading broker with 0 pips spreads facility and volume of leverage which every trader looks for.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I am using FreshForex broker. The first reason is, of course, they are reliable for forex trading. Their security and customer service is pretty good. And the most lucrative thing is I got 101% tradable bonus which is rare in the forex market to get. Because many promotional bonus offers made by brokers are fake. But, this one is very real and I already increasing my profits through my trades using this bonus offer.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Indeed, I have a dependable forex broker, it is called FreshForex. It is the genuine ECN broker who has over 10 years involvement in this forex trading field. They likewise give numerous sorts of rewards and advancements. 101% of the deposit reward out of the blue record subsidizing, when deposit sum surpasses 500 USD/450 EUR in the wake of empowering the offer. 30% of the deposit for each record financing, when deposit sum surpasses 100 USD/90 EUR in the wake of empowering The offer.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes really, from all trading elements spread is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. my trading career I always feel comfortable with lowest trading spreads which is really supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies. By the way, I have chosen LQDFX due to their lowest trading spreads from 0 pips that really comfortable to me when trading.

5. Top | #15

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

My broker is MaximusFx. I was not satisfied with broker but now I am grateful to MaximusFx as their site truly helped me to get conviction as an understudy. They give a sensational reliably survey of the most recent monetary news, and key cash related upgrades. Additionally, the progressed live graphs in the technical analysis are unquestionably not hard to mean make evaluates on price upgrades of currency pairs. By following the examples, I would more have the ability to satisfactorily imagine the best time to go into a trade.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

6. Top | #16

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Nowadays it’s very difficult to consider a broker as a best broker, because lots of trading brokers are available in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

7. Top | #17

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The FXdirects trading broker I am using in my trading life due to higher security of my funds and investments. In Forex trading there are more than thousands of online Forex brokers but all of them are not safe. Now this broker gives me proper security of my funds and investments by providing all well- reputed bank accounts for life. For minimizing my trading loss they also give risk managing tools.

Thread Information