Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: choosing a broker

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Choosing a broker in a forex market is a difficult job. because there are so many scams and fake brokers available in the forex market. As a trader, I am trading with Tpglobalfx. They are very reliable and trustable brokers. They provide low spreads starting from 0.01 pips. They are giving high leverage up to 1:500. They have expert advice, easy withdraws, trading policies, 24X5 customer service, and many more facilities. With the help of them, I can make a profit consistently.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

in Forex trading , has good risk management is indispensable because by having a good risk management will allows us to trade with the maximum . for that , try to always have a good risk management to try trading by always using the SL and TP when trading.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

If you get decent and trusted Forex broker and if you are very hard worker then success in your trading carrier will be so easy. But finding the secured broker easily is not easy for everyone. From a close friend, I get about Forex4you, the honest secured Forex broker. I invest money on them as because they are a licensed and regulated broker in this industry. I never face any funding problem with them.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Bollinger bands and moving average seem to be good indicators according to my viewpoint. These are the mostly used indicators around the world. They will help you view the market technically. Eurotrader provides traders all trading indicators and allow you to apply all trading strategies on their platform.

5. Top | #15

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Choosing the right broker is a very important task for a trader. If you are new here then as a professional trader I will tell you to use FreshForex broker cause they are very very reliable in terms of regulation.

6. Top | #16

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Choosing a regulated broker presently is the toughest job to do. Eurotrader provides traders with all necessary technical tools so traders can properly analyze the market.

7. Top | #17

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As the market has become saturated with numerous types of brokers, broker choosing has become a tough job. Eurotrader is an ECN-type broker with offering lots of trading facilities including high leverage, narrow trading spread, flexible margin and high security of funding.

8. Top | #18

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I like scalping strategy because it gives me good return. But traders should apply them on demo account first. Demo account helps a trader in retaining trading experience. A good broker makes attaining trading success easier and FXOpulence is recognized as a reregulated trading broker. They allow traders with advanced technology and tighter trading spread.

Thread Information