Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Before investing

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Don’t compromise with self-development because if you compromise with it, you will be the ultimate sufferer. If you evaluate your time, you will be successful. However, you can trade with Eurotrader broker because the broker is allowing traders with a big 111% deposit bonus.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A number of novice traders start their live trading too earlier before completing their task in demo! That’s the main reason of 90% faultier statistic in Forex! I see, which traders are making right now handsome money in their live account, they all of used their demo account more than one year! So, if you want to enjoy their live trading, spend enough time in your demo!

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Try to trade with micro accounts with low leverage and spread on pairs as part of risk management policy. With Eurotrader broker, following the risk management policy is easier. The broker offers high leverage, narrow trading spread and flexible margin to traders.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Before real life investing, I think all traders should use reliable broker. If broker, try to scam then no one can earn money. As a ln old trader, I found FreshForex very good so you can easily use them for better career.

5. Top | #15

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Before investment, make sure you have sufficient trading knowledge. Analytical knowledge is highly important and traders should earn knowledge of both technical and fundamental analysis. Eurotrader allows traders with a 111% deposit bonus.

6. Top | #16

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Prepare yourself with knowledge before investing in Forex. Make it your primary concern. I guarantee you Eurotrader is a scam free broker as I have been with the broker for a very long time.

Thread Information