Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ECN broker

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders can learn forex trading and its strategy while trading in the demo account. There are many brokers that do not support specific strategies such as scalping or hedging. Therefore, choose a broker like Eurotrader that allows all kinds of trading strategies in the market. The broker also offers low and tight spread, leverage up to 1:500, and many more.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have seen mostly brokers don’t allow scalping in their trading platforms. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose our broker carefully. First of all we have to ensure brokers trading spreads , actually without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly in spite of having good trading knowledge .

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Emotions is the main enemy of a trader. It is true that as a human being we can not control our emotions easily. But in forex trading it is very much needed to control the emotions. Loss is a part and parcel of forex trading. Most of the trader get emotional or angry while they have faced losses. But every trader should have positive intentions. They always try to recover their losses. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. Sometimes i have to face loss also. But in that time I think about my mistake and try not to do the same mistake again. My broker helps me to recover my losses and convert it into the profit.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Choosing a right broker is something that need great deal of effort. I am blessed on this note I am running my trades with broker like Eurotrader who are exceptionally unique by all estimations and having been a regulated broker. It's a pleasure working with them. They have hundreds of trading instruments to choose from and we can even utilize apparatuses like Market Analysis, Trading Signals, Insights and tips which all works profoundly to support us.

5. Top | #15

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

According to my perspective, scalpers enjoy trading the most as they close their trades with some pips. But the scenario is different for long-term traders. As a scalper, you should go for such a broker that allows traders with updated trading technologies and technical errors free platforms. FXOpulence is an ideal broker for scalping.

6. Top | #16

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

With LQDFX Broker, I have high leverage, narrow spread, high security of funding, flexible margin level and multiple types of trading accounts. They use segregated bank accounts to offer high security of funding and never creates delay in sending withdrawn money into account. They broker offers both ECN and STP trading accounts.

Thread Information