Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The broker

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You can easily be a professional trader if you have a reliable broker and proper knowledge about the forex market. You can’t be a professional trader without a reliable broker and proper knowledge. I trade with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. Their endless supports always help me to build up my forex knowledge. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage. They provide a very easy process to open an account. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Eurotrader allow you to apply any type of strategy on their platform without facing any technical issues. The broker is less restrictive to many types of trading.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Which broker is good or not , right now it is quite difficult to make sure , because so many brokers are available and most of them are found to be scams. By the way, we can choose the regulated broker which is especially regulated by US UK or Australian. They are real regulated and always ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I always recommend traders to stay apart from these bad qualities. To brighten a trader’s career, traders should get rid of bad qualities. Eurotrader’s 111% deposit bonus and high leverage must satisfy you with return.

5. Top | #15

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

knowledge is important , i agree but any kind of knowledge can be useless if there is no regular level of practice. so be careful guys

Thread Information