Thread: Trading spread

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Trading spread

Spread is the cardinal source of a broker’s earning indeed. Spread is basically a commission taken by broker in terms of every trade indeed. Some brokers take high trading spread and some take low trading spread which is easy for traders to take high profit indeed. FXDirects broker provides raw trading spread from 0.0 that potentially increase trader’s profit indeed.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Not only spread trading I think total Forex trading is betting since here no strategy work even sometimes having positive news currency pair goes to negative so I personally believe its almost betting type.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is the most famous and profitable business in the world. If you want to earn money from the forex market then you should gain proper or strong knowledge about forex first. You can't survive in the forex market if you don’t gain strong knowledge. I trade with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Low spreads is good for scalping. Low spreads broker is the best as they have most lessened spreads. Their spreads don't change much. They remain in each functional sense undaunted. An unpleasant can hit your stop catastrophe by growing the spreads purposefully. In any case, never propose scalping for new traders. For scalping you require astoundingly strong viewpoint. I am a forex trader Eurotrader. It is one of the best forex brokers. It provides very low spreads starting from 0 pip.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

You should learn forex first. Without learning forex you can't earn profits from the forex market. If you start trading without learning then you can't survive in the forex market. There is no alternative way of learning. I always try to learn something new. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They never make disappointment to their client.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My moto in trading is slow and steady win the race. Without proper risk and money management trading is not ideal. Forex is a risky market. Traders should always manage their risk. Otherwise they can lose all capital in couple of trade. I am currently trading with Tpglobalfx. They provide me all essential tool to be make profit from trading.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Narrow trading spread is always preferred in trading because high spread consumes more pips. Eurotrader offers free demo accounts, flexible margin level, high leverage and narrow trading spread. They also offer three types of trading accounts including micro, hero and zero.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Spread refers to the difference between ask and bid price and it is a commission taken by brokers. There are two types of trading spread including fixed and variable spread. FXOpulence charges narrow trading spread in most of the trading pairs.

Thread Information