Thread: Time frame for beginners

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Time frame for beginners

For beginners D1 and H4 is the best. Lower time frame is very much volatile. Yes you will get the result quick. But for trading psychology plays the important role. Higher time frame helps more to build a good trading psychology. In lower time frame you tend to do over analysis and overtrade which are bad for trading. I am trading forex at XeroMarkets. They have advanced educational resources. I also like their free instant withdrawal without any hassle.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Broker is the best medium for a trader’s life because from the credible broker we the traders get all sorts of financial supports. Broker gives us necessary facilities to lead a happy and healthy trading life with certainly. With Forex4you the experienced trading broker I have all the necessary facilities to lead a profitable and comfortable trading life. In my whole life I never face any problem with this broker.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading is not like a game. If you don't take it seriously you can loss all your investment. Before taking decision you need to collect all the information about forex. Without information trading is quite impossible. As a trader I collect information and ideas from AtoZ Markets. I am pleased with them because of their services and facilities.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Psychology plays a vital role in favor of traders but negative mindset also affects traders’ mindset gard.Besides developing psychology, a person should pose the quality of analyzing the market. Eurotrader’shigh leverage, flexible margin level, narrow trading spread and 111% deposit bonus must console your mind.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You have to depend on technical analysis at the very least to trade if you are fully incapable of fundamental analysis. The result of technical analysis becomes more cogent when fundamental analysis is accompanied with it. Eurotrader not only provides technical tools but also provides signals at times.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

An expert trader focuses on analysis more and more because when a trader has a good trading signal, he or she can earn good amount of profit by opening and closing trade according to the signal. Eurotrader broker can be the best choice for professional traders. The broker offers all necessary tools to traders.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Don’t use big lot size in trdaing because it will carry sufficient risk for you. The lower the lot size is, the moderate your return is. FXOpulence provides traders with a whopping 1:500 deposit bonus by uisng which traders can extend their lot size.

Thread Information