Thread: Slippage problem

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Slippage problem

Slippage is considered a serious problem among Forex traders who share their problems in broker reviews and on forums. The most significant effect of slippage is felt during the major news releases and other high-volatility bursts. Slow trade execution on broker's side. But with Trade12 broker I face no technical errors like slippage, reqoutes and dealing desk and can run trading fluently. I have the quick withdraw facility.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Slippage is viewed as a major issue among Forex traders who share their issues in broker audits and on gatherings. The most noteworthy impact of slippage is felt amid the significant news discharges and other high-unpredictability blasts. Moderate exchange execution on broker's side. Be that as it may, with Forex4you the best broker I confront no specialized mistakes like slippage, reqoutes and managing work area and can run trading fluidly. I have the brisk pull back office.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

BPRIMES is a smart broker in forex industry also, they aim to make their clients smarter traders. They provide guaranteed security of their client’s fund. Giving lowest trading spreads with high volume of leverage facilities. They have several trading accounts like mini accounts, full accounts and managed accounts which are the most common types of funded trading accounts. I thoroughly enjoying trading with them and earning good amount of money.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

No slippage and requotes with FreshForex. Execution is just right, spreads are tight, and trading platform is reliable.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Our focus is not on building strategy and that’s why we are lag behind from the destination we should be.Eurotrader is a reliable and supportive broker for traders and their technology is suited for fast execution of trades.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Slippage in forex occurs when an order is executed at a different price than expected, often due to market volatility or low liquidity. This can lead to higher costs or lower profits. Traders can manage slippage by using limit orders, trading during high liquidity times, and setting realistic slippage tolerance levels.

Thread Information