Thread: Broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Broker

The broker is an important aspect of forex trading. None can trade without a broker. Trades also need a well-regulated broker. Otherwise, they may end up quitting the market due to scams brokers. I am a forex trader too. I am trading with Eurotrader which is a regulated broker. The broker offers me the best trading facilities in the market. Their deposit and withdrawal process are also good and fast.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Online is the best way to learn forex trading. I personally learn from YouTube. I follow several exert trader analysis. It help me to build my own trading strategy. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. Their education resources also help me to increase my knowledge in forex trading. They also provide me important news data, economic calendar which is essential for my trading.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Regulation of a broker is very important aspect. Every trader should check this before choosing a broker. Payment method and timing should also be checked. Because By doing this your money will be safe with the broker. I have chosen Eurotrader which is a regulated broker providing premium trading services. They gives very low spreads as low as 0 pips and 1:500 levarage as well. They have more than 100 trading instruments.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a new trader, a trader should gain knowledge by trading demo. If a trader does demo trading for a long time, his knowledge will increase a lot. And he will be able to use this trading knowledge in real trading. If a trader starts real trading first, his results will not be good later. I used a demo account of TP Global FX at first to know the basics, Still, now I am trading under this broker. It is a regulated and trustworthy broker.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are some criteria by which we can identify a scam broker and can stay on the safe side. It’s not a big deal if your investment amount is less than 100 dollars. Scam brokers will deprive you of some facilities that are highly ensured by regulated brokers. Eurotrader is a transparent broker, allowing traders with high security of funding, narrow trading spread and big leverage.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To form your career, you have to work hard. Don’t depend on your luck without learning. FXOpulence offers traders a nice demo trading platform and a good education program to educate their traders. They ensure instant support, high security of funding, narrow trading spread, and high leverage.

Thread Information