Thread: Are you technical analyzer?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Are you technical analyzer?

Definitely I am a technical analyzer. As the forex is a 24-hour market, there tends to be a large amount of data that can be used to gauge future price activity, thereby increasing the statistical significance of the forecast. This makes it the perfect market for traders that use technical tools, such as trends, charts and indicators. As a technical analyzer I have strong opportunities with Trade12 with the best trading platform. The platform includes more than 250 technical tools and user friendly because while trading I face no technical problems.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes I like technical analysis for for trading. My trading strategies are based on technical analysis. It is easier than fundamental analysis. For fundamental analysis you should have good knowledge on financial or economic factors. I am trading with FXPM where I have got very good educational resources to enhance my technical knowledge about trading.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Have a good plan in place for trading in the foreign exchange market. Instant profits in the market are not realistic. You need to be careful and go slowly and methodically. Think about what you are going to do when you join the world of forex trading, do not just jump in with no forethought. I trade with Forex4you and I have always make my plans and strategies and testing them in my demo account. So I am trade with full preparation.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The rate of exchange is what traders do forex trading. When a currency of the country sold it goes down on the other hand when it bought by any country it goes up. The ups and down of the currency make currency position. I have learned this basic thing from BPRIMES. There is a risk in forex trading. The risk is in an overbuying or overselling position of currencies of a country. We the traders know that the currency of a country sold and that country currency is bought by another country.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A secure broker provides traders with all necessary facilities like high security of funding, good amount of leverage, narrow spread in most of the pairs, flexible margin level, and other facilities moderately. A secure broker keeps your trading fund secure. FXOpulence posses all the qualities that a secure and reliable broker should possess.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

LQDFX offers robust technical analysis tools to enhance your trading experience. With advanced charting features, real-time market data, and a variety of technical indicators, traders can easily identify trends and make informed decisions. Additionally, they provide expert analysis and educational resources to help you refine your skills and strategies. Take advantage of these tools to maximize your trading potential!

Thread Information