What is PayPal.Me?
PayPal.Me is a faster, easier way to get paid through PayPal. Just share your very own PayPal.Me link (paypal.me/YourName) with others, and they can send you money for any reason.

They don’t have to know your email address or mobile phone number, or even have the PayPal app. They can just tap on your link, go to your PayPal.Me, type in the amount, and send the money.

How do I create my own PayPal.Me link?
Just visit PayPal.Me to create your link. If you already have a PayPal account, log in and generate your link. If you don't, signup is fast and free.

You can also grab your link from the PayPal.Me Profile section in your account settings.

Is it free to set up?
It sure is! PayPal doesn't charge a fee to open a PayPal account or set up a PayPal.Me link.

What kind of PayPal account do I need?
PayPal.Me is open to all account types, however business accounts can only accept Goods and Services payments.

Is PayPal.Me available in my country?
We're adding new regions as fast as we can. Check back often to see if it's available in your country.

Can I use PayPal.Me on my mobile device?
Sure! Your PayPal.Me link is available on mobile (iPhone and Android), desktop, and tablet.

PayPal Cashback Mastercard Terms-paypal-logo-1-png