Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forex business is not gambling!

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex business is not gambling!

Believe me, there is nothing like shortcut way of Forex trading! So, if you have a quick money making tendency here just leave it! Money management is the core point here! Forex trading business is a knowledge based business, so learn properly and make sure your trading skill.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex Trading is pure business, those who treat this as gambling, they can't survive for long here and can't become a successful forex trader. I trade with FreshForex which is regulated and trusted broker company in this financial market. Here are there some features which are very good.
    Accounts – demo account that will get you nothing, but only allow you to test the broker, Islamic accounts, as well as an ordinary account with no minimum first deposit requirement. Spreads and commissions – there are no fees or commissions hidden or listed in the websites, but the spread vary according to the trading instrument you will lose (here, the options are many, including financial currency pairs, stocks, indices).

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Trading isn't gambling. It's the traders make it gambling. When you begin trading without having appropriate ranges of abilities. You wind up doing gambling. So concentrate on learning. I am honing my trading learning with the assistance of my personal account manager allocated by FXPM.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Many outsiders may find forex market as a difficult market place and they may find forex trading as similar to gambling. This actually happens when traders are engaging in forex trading without proper knowledge, skills and expertise. I don’t think forex is a gambling because I never lose money significantly and my trading platform AAFX is providing its continuous support to me so that as an entrepreneur I can successfully survive in the forex market.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading requires a lot of understanding and aptitude about forex market. There is no better alternative than learning and aptitude in the forex market. And one universal truth is no matter how much help you are getting from your broker, if you are not talented enough to take worthy decision you will face losses. I am continuing my learning process and try to gather knowledge with the help of my broker AAFX.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is not like gambling. I have taken trading as a business and a business isn't a betting it is about speculation. Different traders intentionally or unwittingly consider trading to be betting. Thusly they wind up losing their cash. We should see it as a business. It is an entire arrangement meander. You have to make a long haul arranging. I have picked up MaximusFx broker as a trading platform. I like their propelled innovation and moment withdrawal facility.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yeah. But most of the traders gamble in forex market. They are wrong about trading. It cannot guaranty their long survival in the forex market. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is giving me low tight spreads string from 1pip, high leverage up to 1:500, low transaction cost, fast withdraw and deposit, less slippage error , 30% cash back bonus and many more.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Basically we trade Forex in a wrong way , as a result almost 90% traders loser from here especially the newcomers. The newcomers should take demo account which is mainly considered the best place for most powerful analyzing basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The people who actually don’t know about forex will say that it is a gambling. Which is not true at all. The truth is when someone do trading business without knowing anything and don’t have any practical experience blame forex as gambling. But to earn from forex trader has to do some planning and apply strategy also choose a good broker. I am using the MT4 trading platform of TopFX24.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Reasons why most traders lose in my opinion is emotional making decision. You have to follow a trading plan or system with discipline, otherwise you aren’t allowing your edge to work for you. Without this then any form of trading in this regard is simply gambling. Since it can’t be reproduced reliability.

Thread Information