Thread: High leverage is a big risk

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default High leverage is a big risk

High Leverage means high profit. Losing all money with high leverage is a big risk. But it doesn't work for new traders. Newbies often lose money due to using high leverage. I recommend new traders should start with low leverage. Nowadays many brokers like Eurotrader offer high leverage with a flexible leverage range. So, it is possible to use low leverage at first.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Many people wants to learn forex trading. But to know about forex is not an easy thing. If anyone wants to learn about forex, TP Global FX will be the best option for him. In there, he can learn about spreads, leverage, withdrawn process, trading techniques, Scalping and many more things. I learn forex from them. It is quite easy to learn for the new traders.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Broker is an important element in forex market. A trader has to choose a broker to trade in a forex market. Earning profit mostly depends on a broker and its rules and regulations and the features of them. I choose Forex4you as my broker. It gives low spreads starts from 0.1 pips. It gives leverage up to 1:1000. It helps me to make difficult decisions trading. I am very pleased with their service and trading system.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Leverage should be selected according to the strategy trader’s use. Because scalpers require a lot of space for trading. Also, keep in mind that choose a broker like Eurotrader which allow all kind of strategy in the market. However, long-term traders can use high leverage. But in reality, leverage has always helped traders to make big profits with small trading investments.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading is risky. That's why Managing risk is very important for maximizing profit. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Choosing a good broker is also important. I am trading with Eurotrader that provides amazing trading facilities. It's a fully licensed and regulated broker with super fast execution.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a popular and profitable business. To survive in this business, you must acquire a lot of knowledge and information. It is never possible to be successful without learning to trade. Many traders have been in the market for a long time but are not able to make a profit because they are more focused on profit than learning. You have to learn first and then focus on profit. My broker Tpglobalfx helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They never make disappointment to their client.

Thread Information