Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forex newbies

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex newbies

Though forex trading is very profitable still many traders are losing their valuable money. As a result most of them quit from forex. Especially it happens with newbies. The biggest problem for a newbie is to select their trading broker. They don’t understand whom do they select for their trading. Because there are already thousands unique broker in the market. First of trader has to fixed their trading style. According to that they can short listed popular broker.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is the online based largest money market in the world. Every day many traders are joining with the market though it is the largest currency market in the world. But maximum of the traders are failure from Forex because of their lack of knowledge and greed and emotion. But I got the highest guideline from Trade12 broker. Their support is all time active and provides wide range of deposit bonus with high leverage and narrow trading spread.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Choosing a good broker is most important thing for newbie in Forex. They don’t have any solid direction about what to do in Forex market. A good broker can give them a solid direction and provide them knowledge about Forex market. When I was a newbie in Forex my broker CapitalsTrade provides me best support and guideline to survive this dangerous market. Now I am able to make profit concisely form Forex.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

My suggestion to newbie is make yourself skilled. Do not chase for profit or strategy. You will find a lot of online resources for your learning. Always remember forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. We just can't make profit by entering into the market. Spend time for learning. You can use advanced educational resources of FXPM broker for your learning.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have seen these scenario many times in my career. Mostly they run away because they can not handle the pressure of losing money. Many new traders join this platform because of the hype of it and they don’t prepare themselves for the market. As a result they lose money and their dream gets shattered. My suggestion for them is, first joined this business with proper preparation. Broker selection can help you to handle many problems. I choose AAFX for mine.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Here is a couple tips for beginner. You have to learn as much as you can with respect to forex. Apply your perception to the best of your ability. See your cataclysms in the interim, don't sit tight for the trade to turn channel for after more money. Continue ahead quickly and see how to see dissatisfaction. People submit messes up and its human drive you can't cover each one of the issues carefully. The choice of your broker can break your succeeding. They are the most major individuals and they do give qualified tips, so consider them before getting into it. That is the reason I have picked MaximusFx for my trading. I enjoy their low spreads and 1:1000 leverage.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I'm fond of Forex trading and although some bogus brokers ruin this business, I believe that my broker won't do the same. Currency trading for beginners can really be scary, but as long as you have acquired the proper knowledge to do it, you should be okay.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you want to get maximal result in Forex first of all you have to make sure the most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. on the other hand despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life at all without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the trading broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In my trading career, I don’t feel secure and comfortable at any binary option trading at , so far I am never trade on this trading stage , even though sometimes get offer with free bonus no deposit with big number , often on forum community many broker binary option is scams broker and many investor losing money on this business.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

L'emozione rende le persone deboli. Ma non penso che l'emozione sia un grosso problema. Perché quando il trader inizia a fare trading professionale automaticamente evita le sue emozioni. Inoltre, quando commerciano con un broker buono e credibile come TradesFX, automaticamente non danno alcuna possibilità alle emozioni. Perché il mio broker è un broker tecnico e fornisco tutti i tipi di supporto commerciale con i suoi oltre 2100 strumenti di trading e non mi danno alcuna possibilità di essere emotivo.

Thread Information