Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forex gives traders a lot of opportunities to earn

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex gives traders a lot of opportunities to earn

Forex gives traders a lot of opportunities to earn a lot of money. However, some people still struggling to earn money in forex. Forex is a good business because of the opportunity which all traders have opportunities to earn money and make their life better. Try to be safe and aim to survive long in this market. I am also a forex trader and trading with Eurotrader. It helps me to survive in this market for this long.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Knowledge, passion, hard work and skills are necessary if you want to sustain in the market for long term. Most people do not have necessary knowledge and skills. They also do not have quest for learning, passion and patience. Most people come to forex to get rich quick without having necessary knowledge and skills. Even they are not willing to learn. For long term sustaining you also need a good broker. I trade forex at TP Global FX broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders need to compare the brokers and clarify the advantages and disadvantages. There are good brokers to trade and you can make money. In my case, I choose to trade with the broker Eurotrader. The broker also offers the best trading services including a minimum deposit 50$ in the micro account, leverage up to 1:500, and many more.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is one of the most popular trading markets in the world. Many people are investing money in the market daily. But few are making money out of it. Traders need to work hard to be successful in the market. Traders need proper knowledge of the market. Many jump into the market without knowing anything and lose. That’s why I am learning to trade from Forex4you educational courses.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The currency market is very much volatile and is best if you are interested in short-term investments and want to earn profits but yes you must have to stay connected with a reliable broker like FreshForex as if your broker plays with you then can't make any single money.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading involves currency trading. Al currency comes in pairs. Forex brokers also provide many trading pairs in the market. Like, my broker, Tpglobalfx offers major than 100 pairs to trade. Newbies often confuse which pairs to trade. Almost all traders will suggest major pairs to trade. major pair are more volatile than other trading pairs. As for me, my favorite pairs EURUSD and GBPUSD.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a difficult Money making business. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try. Remember fir trading you need a very good broker. For this I use Eurotrader, a fully licensed and regulated broker with customer oriented facilities.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Yes, it's true but one important thing is that we need to choose a reliable broker to make reliable money since many brokers try to scam money from their investors. I found FreshForex very good since they have all the legal papers and have huge awards from reputable companies.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a flexible profession where a trader can trade anytime he wants. There are also different pairs available for trading. Personally, I like to trade gold because it carries profit quickly. Besides gold, I also prefer trading EURUSD.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Yeah I see, the opportunities are here & there but till now I focus on only my own trading system; I have no intention to use others trading strategy, on the other hand I have very bad experience on signal service! So I believe, following your own trading skill is the only one sustainable way here!

Thread Information