Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Broker is essential.

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

From a regulated trading platform, traders can get guaranty of their funds. Security of fund is important because without own funds security you cannot invest more. I am much comfort with ForexChief to trade in forex market. The secure trading platform helps a trader to make profit consistently. That’s why trader are badly looking for a secure trading platform which is quite tough. Secure trading environment can get from a regulated trading broker. The technologies developed for liquidity aggregation as well as the system of their administration is based on cluster solutions, where a high level of reliability under abnormal loads can be maintained especially where there is a large number of client orders coming to the trading server when economic news has been published.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Choosing a broker is a tough task. There are some good brokers and some bad brokers in the forex market. It is very important to choose a good broker for trading in forex market. Good broker can be identified by some of their basic features such as, their leverage system, spread system, customer service etc. I use TP Global FX. They provide low spreads start from 0.01 pips. their highest leverage is 1:500 which sounds good in forex market. They also provide me 24 X 5 customer service, if i have faced any problem. They are really good broker in forex market.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I think, the most difficult task as a trader in Forex trading is choosing the right broker. Because the number of scam brokers is day by day increasing. So, it’s getting more and more difficult for every trader. But I am blessed by trading with Forex4you the licensed and trusted Forex broker. This broker provides different and secured bank account to their clients. For that reason, traders can easily invest money in this trusted broker.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you want to start trading in the forex market then you have to pick a reliable broker. A broker is an important part of the forex market. Without a broker you cant stay in the forex market. It is a very essential part. My broker Eurotrader is a very reliable broker. They are very supportive and helpful. They always try to provide their best service. They never make disappointment to their client.

5. Top | #15

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Yes, it's true that without testing we should not recommend any broker cause a broker has huge hidden things that we can't understand without doing real trading. For me, I'm using FreshForex broker for the last good 6 years and within this period I did not get any single bad experience.

6. Top | #16

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Forex Regulation we have to emphasis when we looking for a great broker. The real regulation broker always make sure secure environment for trading. And they don’t have any hidden fees. So the traders get all profit that they earn.

7. Top | #17

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

By using high leverage you can make profit rapidly just one or two time not consistency at all. for making profit with great consistency we the traders first of all have to acquire proper money management which is very supportive to reduce loss. basically I like to trade with 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk , but when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly then I always use 1:500 leverage that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my demo trading for all time I used high leverage to see the performance how it works.

8. Top | #18

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The broker is a really sensitive issue in Fx trading, even though we the traders generally think only most powerful analyzing trade knowledge can bring success in this market place. But despite of good trading knowledge we have to a reliable support form a credible trading platform. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. As a newcomer, I have chosen LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for their clients by providing a wide range of trading technologies including security of funds at any investments with certainly. so, I feel always comfortable and secure when trading.

9. Top | #19

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Everyone wants to be a good trader. But it is not easy to become a good trader. If you want to be a good trader, first of all you should know all the format, theories and structure of forex market. Without any knowledge your investment will be a loss project. To make profit in forex market by investing money you should follow some basic steps. Gathering knowledge, selecting a good broker and wisely make decision is the main elements of successful trading. I always take decision very carefully while i am going to trade in forex market. In taking my decision Tpglobalfx helps me very much. they are helping me to become a successful trader in forex market.

10. Top | #20

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are many important things we the traders have to focus when choosing a broker, from all I think spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, if we have lowest trading spreads we the traders can make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Thread Information