Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Broker is essential.

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Broker is essential.

Just as a forex broker is essential to your trading ventures, a forex broker also plays a key role in financial markets. Without forex brokers, you will be unable to participate in a market as huge as the foreign exchange market. With Forex4you demo accounts are here to avoid unexpected kind of situation. You can open one and start trading within minutes. You can trust them for trading.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Demo trading will indeed be very important for us to do and learn, because with a demo account in the study will be trained science that we have. And to engage in live trading would be better done in small capital to remember his great risk.
    In Fx trading we the traders first of all have to ensure the security issue, if we want o lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. We can choose the broker which always guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using FreshForex which always ensures secure trading environment for their Client by providing security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex broker is not only to execute the trading business but also it is very important fact in financial market. A good trading broker can give a trader successful trading career. On the other hand false broker is the reason of losing in forex. TopFX24 is a very good broker. Every trader should select a broker like them. Using their demo platform I have improve my trading skills. Their spreads facility is also very tight.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Picking a decent broker is essential in trading and in the meantime it is an extremely troublesome assignment too. Low spreads, fast execution, savvy withdrawal and security of cash we require all these. In the event that the broker has low liquidity it might confront slippage. Security of the cash is besides essential. The broker ought to be a regulated broker. Broker's chart is also very important. There are some brokers that make fake candles. Considering the above all I have picked up FXPM.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I completely agree with you on this. I have suffered many times due to broker issue. I think a trader should definitely put maximum effort while picking his broker for his trading as this might change his future trading expedition. Always remember while choosing your broker find a broker which is regulated and well served. I find AAFX very good and reliable as I am currently trading with them for almost 4 years.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Yes I agree with the sentence. Because Forex is a decentralized trading place where there is no central authority to control over the market ad this responsibility is fulfilled by a mediator. This mediator is known as broker. Brokers are of several types in retail market place including ECN, STP and Market maker. I am trading with an ECN broker called Trade12. I have been trading with the broker for more than one year without facing any problem.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex broker is the most important factor in online forex trading. Without a broker no one can start Forex trading. One must be more careful while picking broker. Since there are more than a substantial number of broker in Forex trading business and to find a right broker is troublesome. You can pick a broker focusing on your benefits security, minimum transaction cost, straightforward withdrawal process, strict regulations et cetera. For the above reasons I have grabbed MaximusFx which is one of the best forex brokers out there. It has advanced educational academy. It assigns a personal account manager to its customers to help them in trading. I am really happy with them.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes, broker is an essential element for every kind of trader in forex market. Without a good trustworthy broker no trader can survive this dangerous market. Now I am trading with a non dealing desk broker called CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker. I selected the broker by analysis lot of thing. It is not a scam broker in forex market. It is provide me best trading tools and facilities.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I have been with YouTradeFX. Their support and strategy services department gave me bad recommendations and only excuses and false hope. I feel now completely deceived by YouTradeFX and I explore the possibility to sue them for the illegal opening and the not reasonable management bad fixing or lack of use of stop losses for example of a managed account without the previous signature by both parties of a real Power of Attorney.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

LQDFX is a broker which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Thread Information