As the User
    Administrators
    Posts Per Day
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Invest Hourly Review

Invest Hourly Review
    Its A SCAM!

Name: Invest Hourly

Rating: 1/10 (Just another HYIP scam; most likely a Ponzi; do not trust this place and don’t invest)

Invest Hourly is a HYIP (high yield investment program), and you guessed it… Its a scam. In this Invest Hourly review I’ll be going over what it REALLY is, which isn’t what they say it is.

But before I get into what it actually is I’ll do a brief overview of it.

Overview of Invest Hourly

Like I said above, its a HYIP. They promise you large fixed returns on your investment. And the more you invest, the higher return percentage you get.

Here are the different investment plans they offer along with the return percentages..

The more you invest the more you are rewarded.

But how can they possibly promise such high returns? I mean, just look at those numbers. If you invest the minimum of $200 in the Managing Plan you will have $1,000 after just 24 hours! Thats an easy $500 a day doing nothing.

But can this be real? To answer that you have to look at how Invest Hourly invests your money.

How Does Invest Hourly Invest Your Money?

SCAM ALERT!

They don’t tell you much of anything. The only answer they give you is a short paragraph on their “about” page where they say they trade in the Forex market. This is the trading of foreign currencies.

Other than that, you don’t know anything. And they expect you to invest in them after just that??? This is a major red flag.

But who cares what they say, because they are lying anyway.

Oh ya, and that certificate of incorporation means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when it comes to the legitimacy of their business. I have seen plenty of scams that show this. All it means is that they are registered and certified with some agency, nothing else.

The Profits Are Fixed, Which Is Impossible

It doesn’t really matter what they are investing in (if they even are investing your money). No matter if its the crude oil market, the energy market, or any other market, you cannot expect fixed returns.

The market fluctuates without warning and its unpredictable. No one, no matter how good the investor, can make promises on the returns you will get.

Its simply impossible, and this alone should be enough to get you to stay far far away from this investment site.

But in actuality I highly doubt they are actually investing your money, which brings me to my next point that will answer the question…

What Is Invest Hourly REALLY?

Its more than likely some type of pyramid scheme. Probably a Ponzi.

There is no real value in this site. They don’t invest your money to make money. Instead they just take newcomers’ investment money and distribute it to members that have already invested.

That is why they try to get you to refer people so much with sites like this. Because thats the only way they make money. Its just a big money exchange for nothing of value.

HYIP sites like this are very common. They promise fixed high returns and don’t say much of anything about what they actually do. Its a bunch of crap.

I’ve reviewed plenty of these type of sites and they are all the same. I wonder how many of them are created by the same group of scammers. Because a lot of them have the same layout and everything.

Just to name a few of the similar HYIP sites like this that I have reviewed, there are PayGet, Open Deposit, Greed Rush, Join Trade, Giga Rich, Oil Cash, PokeMoney, and so on.

Can You Make Any Money With Invest Hourly?

Ya you can, if you get lucky. Statistically speaking, most people involved in a Ponzi type scheme like this will LOSE money. But there are still those that do make money.

Invest Hourly Is A Big Fat SCAM

Pretty much everything about this site has “scam” written on it.

No information about the investments they make, high returns, and the returns are fixed.

Think about this, how can they promise fixed returns? The markets are always fluctuating and they are impossible to predict. Not even the best professional could promise you fixed returns on investment like they do.

What they promise you is impossible and not legitimate. Stay away from this place and you will be doing yourself a favor.
    Last edited by NiKoLaI; 2016-07-08 at 03:32 PM. Reason: add words

Thread Information