Thread: New traders should use a demo account

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default New traders should use a demo account

New traders should use a demo account before investing in a real account. It is a risk-free account. A trader can learn and practice trading without investing any money. Like many other brokers, my broker Eurotrader offers it in their platform. It also takes no commission, no hidden charge, no requotes, and many more.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Demo account is incredibly useful for new traders. I think Demo account empower student to see how the trading framework functions. With demo trading traders can sharpen his trading systems. Nevertheless, it is the live account that improves you as a trader. You have to trade with certifiable money to get the hold of the market. I started my trading with Eurotrader in their demo platform which works unimaginably well and synchronized to the live market prices. Presently I trade with them in their live market. They very low spreads. And minimum deposit is 50$.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Success depends on each trader's skills, learning and practice. But in fact, forex is a risky market and many lose money in the market. In my case, I learned how to use an appropriate risk management strategy from the educational materials of the broker Eurotrader. Both MT4 & MT5, the most popular trading platform platforms and many more tools are also available with this broker.

Thread Information