Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scalping

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default scalping

Scalping trading style is the most popular trading style in Forex industry! Almost all of new Forex traders start their trading career by scalping trading! Even, there have lots of pro traders who are also involved with this shorter version trading strategy, yes I do scalping trading but I am also interested on others trading styles!

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In the forex market scalping is the most popular and most used trading style. Especially new trader choose scalping as their trading style. I have also started my trading career with scalping. Not only new traders, I have seen many expert traders who are doing day trading. Because it is easy and less time consuming, most of the trader prefer this method for their trading business. I am using the MT4 trading platform of TopFX24 to do scalping.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping trading system is very effective trading method where a trader can have the pleasure of getting early result what he want from the market. In scalping trading a trader open a trade for very small time and expect very little from it. There are some brokers who don’t except scalping concept. Luckily I trade with AAFX broker which allows me to trade scalping and gives me fast execution system which is extremely needed in scalping trading.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is a trading style specializing in taking profits on small price changes, generally soon after a trade has been entered and has become profitable. It requires a trader to have a strict exit strategy, because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains that the trader has worked to obtain. With Trade12 I have all scalping friendly facilities which includes smart bridge technology, high leverage, narrow floating trading spread, best trading platform.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is a good trading strategy. But new traders should not do scalping. Scalping tends people to do over trade. Once you are expert with controlling your emotions in trading, you can do scalping also. I do sometimes scalping with FXPM as they have very tight spreads.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is an amazing trading strategy for short time period. Many traders love this kind of strategy. On other hand many broker don’t allow this kind of trading strategy. I am a scalper. That’s why I choose CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated broker. And it is proving best trading facilities for scalping like low tight spreads starting from 1 pip, fast execution system with no re-quotes and no rejection, swap and commission free account and many more.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is very popular. I am an expert scalper and I generally need to rely upon most minimal trading spreads which is extremely steady to utilize scalping legitimately. That is the reason my incredible decision was MaximusFx which until the point when the finish of time guarantees most reduced trading spreads from 0.1 pips which is extremely agreeable to make benefit with surely by utilizing any sorts of trading systems in especially the scalping that gets benefit a brief timeframe. in this way, we the traders who are especially hawkers need to guarantees most importantly the broker which dependably guarantees least trading spreads including least margin prerequisites.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I cannot answer the question on which earns the more. scalping or swing. I would like to find out though and am starting onto swing. I scalp in a contrariety manner according to dopey,s letter although i didn't know it at the time but all i can say is,that with only two years trading behind me,is that running the 15 and 30 min with the 4h backing a small trend works well now that i have polished my indicators.
    I can use any strategy whatever I want. Because my broker FreshForex do not restrict any kind of strategy. I trade smoothly with gaining profits with them. They are regulated and award winning brokerage firm whom you can trust with your money. They offer 101% tradable bonus, no deposit bonus and many more you can use for your profits.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

From my first day of trading I am extremely dependable on scalping strategy that brings me profit in a short time. And for using this trading approach in a proper way now I am with LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping with other trading techniques. So, I always feel secure and comfortable when scalping practically.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is a short term strategy that focuses on short term investment horizon and where a trader is trying to earn smaller to moderate profit by taking the advantage of smaller price movements. And it is essential for the new babies to work with smaller lots and hence smaller risk at least at the initial level. So scalping can give them a unique strategic direction to achieve that ends of smaller risk but can give them good profit in accumulation.

Thread Information