By the late 2000s, the golden age of Ugg was in full swing, spurred by the growing popularity of Australian products (Uggs are manufactured in China, but made of Australian sheepskin and linked to the country’s lifestyle) and a celebrity following that included Kate Moss, Sarah Jessica Parker and Stella McCartney. Men's/Women/s UGG Classic Boots By 2010, Deckers’ stock was up 2400 percent since the company first announced its plan to buy Ugg, back in 1995, largely propelled by the success of the brand’s sheepskin boots.

The rumours are true, winter is coming. That means it’s time to swap night markets for Netflix, the gym for at-home yoga and pool slides for a pair of UGG Classic Boots. Iconic and luxuriously comfortable, did you know that ugg boots are the official footwear for people who know how to do life right? The sheepskin wonders can be traced back to the late ’70s when an Aussie surfer living in the US introduced them to Southern California and then the US and all the way to the early 2000s, when early-aughts fashion icon Paris Hilton was regularly papped in them and Oprah deemed them one of her “favourite things” (yes, everyone in the audience that day got a free pair).

From the classic tall boots for men and women to throw blankets and full bedding sets, you can have a sherpa-filled day from the time you wake up and put on your UGG Classic Boots Cheap bathrobe to the moment you lay your head back down on an UGG brand pillowcase. Social media has also slipped back into the world of UGGs. Fashion journalist and style icon André Leon Talley recently declared UGG “Comfort Food for My Feet,” becoming one of the faces of the brand’s current FEEL campaign.

They are ugly as shit. UGG Classic Boots For Sale Square. Lifeless. Big-foot style. Who the fuck wants a big-foot? BUT they’re super comfy I have heard (yes, I’ve never in my life put my feet into a pair), and they tend to cause addiction. With all this being said, I don’t thing their appearance is the issue here, more like their pairing into an outfit.

The label has come a long way in the last decade, and though now I may think back on my brief teenage tryst with Ugg boots as just another encounter with a fad, I must admit that I kind of want a pair again. Shop UGG Classic Boots The terry-cloth sweatpants are long gone and so are the pleated miniskirts, but maybe I’ll give the fuzzy footwear another shot. And who knows, maybe the current ugly-chic shoe craze on the runway will give rise to Ugg revamps from brands like Balenciaga or Christopher Kane. I may not really, really need them like I used to, but there’s still that certain something about them that I want, rational or not.

403 Forbidden