Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forex traders

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. *beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience. *

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Every trader in this market place I think already knows Forex is a risky business. That’s why need experience and knowledge to minimize the risk . Without proper trading knowledge and experience, a trader many be get more loss than profit. We should understand that there is no shortcut and we can’t become rich overnight.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In this market place we the traders actually choose our trading pair according to our trading experience. in my trading career because of slow motions from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency in Fx trading. And I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is regulated with STP trading technology and for all time make sure almost 50 up major currency pair including CFDs. So, my trading performance is growing very rapidly.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

according to me all trading strategies can be useless if there is no most powerful analyzing trade knowledge for that reason we the traders have to make sure better money and risk management.

5. Top | #15

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

risk is everywhere in this market because there is nothing like 100% , but if you have the ability to manage risk then you are able to survive in this volatile trading place.

6. Top | #16

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It can be . but so many regulated brokers don’t allows scalping for all time , they restrict this trading approach as well hedging. that’s why newcomers always looking for a scalping brokerage due to small balance.

7. Top | #17

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There is a way out - to trade on the center account. This is the best option when you have little money.

8. Top | #18

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Fx trading security is a major issue when choosing a broker. We the traders have to choose the broker which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which at all times make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

9. Top | #19

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

LQDFX is a forex broker? I have never heard of this company. Trading for many years in FOREXCHIEF. We study carefully information about LQDFX.
    In fact, the problem of the name of the brokerage company is secondary. First of all, it is necessary to learn to trade.

10. Top | #20

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Regulated trading broker can be chosen if we want to make sure a secure trading life , real regulated trading broker always guarantee their clients’ funds.

Thread Information