Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Profit from trading

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If I want to trade, I have to manage risk and trade. No matter how good the strategy, I must manage the risk to make a profit. Emotional trading can never be profitable.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes. Everyone knows about it. That's not news. The problem is not in repeating it, but in real execution.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. *beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience. *

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is real STP Execution and for all time make sure security of funds, superior execution for trading comfortably , lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading techniques , minimum margin requirements, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. so, I always feel secure and comfortable when trading.

5. Top | #15

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes, not a bad company. I look a large selection of accounts. I have long been trading in Forex Chief, but I always wanted to open an account back in several companies. For diversification of risks. Although in Forex Chief, everything suits me in general.

6. Top | #16

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Thanks for your suggestions! Basically, new traders try to make quick money here; but the reality is, when you are a gambling mindset then surely you’ll face a huge amount of loss! That’s the reality! So, don’t be a greedy when you are doing your Forex!

7. Top | #17

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

The main thing is not to rush and not hurry. Everything needs to be done smoothly and gradually. Then gradually you achieve a good result.

8. Top | #18

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The bigamies first of all have to focus on money management skill , if they want to get maximal result by their trading strategies. Cause, devoid of proper money management plan it is not possible at all to make profit with consistency despite of having most powerful trading strategies.

9. Top | #19

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I think we the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only most credible trading brokers otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. Basically the bonus is very supportive to kick off a live account in a proper way for the newcomers.

10. Top | #20

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I think you should not take bonuses at all. We must try to trade on your money. If there is little money, and you can not trade, you can trade on the cente.

Thread Information