Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scalping trading strategy

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Scalping trading strategy

Scalping is one of the most popular trading strategies in the forex market. And most new trader prefers this type of strategy because it needs less time to trade compared to other strategies. Traders need low spread for this type of strategy and many brokers like Eurotrader offers it. My broker also gives leverage 1: 500, tight spread, lots of deposit/withdrawal options, swap-free accounts, and much more.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I always like to trade with lowest trading spreads for making profit with centrally by scalping that brings profit in a short time. that’s why without LQDFX I have not option , this STP execution trading platform for all time ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By using their comfortable trading spreads I can make profit with certainly almost every time when scalping practically. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. in my trading career , for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I’ve been trading for a long time and tried many services. I’ve never been satisfied with the service i’ve received. I’ve tried local brokers, but their service was even worse. I finally discovered Eurotrader, which turned out to be the best option for me. The broker also offers simple and quick id and account opening process, lots of deposit/withdrawal options including crypto and much more.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Those who are really good at trading can do scalping but yes they must need to use a good broker who cut very fewer spreads and provide high leverage if you use FreshForex broker then you will get 1:2000 ratio leverage facilities.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Bonus in drawdown participates? In ForexChief, in my opinion, the bonus participated. But I did not use bonuses. I always trading for my money. I am important to me that there were good trading conditions and great reliability.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping trading strategy is so much crucial; because usually the targets are so much small in size (on scalping systems)! So, you cant expect 10 pips by taking 20 pips risk ratio! Usually I’m a long term trader, I feel unsafe when I do short term trading like scalping!

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

This is all individually. It all depends on the trading strategy and other nuances and parameters.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping refers to short time trading, meaning when a trade is closed within a few minutes after opening. Personally, I prefer scalping the most because it takes a short time to make profit. So, as a student, this strategy is highly suitable to me. Sometimes, I run long term trades too besides scalping.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The strategy that helps you open and close a trade within a very short time is known as scalping strategy. Scalping will keep one stress free leaving you have much more time in your hand. But scalping never reflects your professionalism. But it is never time-consuming.

Thread Information