Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the significance of a broker?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default What is the significance of a broker?

The significance of a broker is inevitable. Though Forex has no central place to control over the market so a trader needs to select a broker carefully. As a regulated and secure broker I found Trade12 rom where I have following facilities:
    -high trading leverage with wide range of deposit bonus,
    -fluent trading platform including more than 250 technical tools and free from all technical errors like dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage.
    -smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging,-superior fast execution of every trades,
    -24/7 active support with easy fund transferring facility.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Broker is most important issue in forex market. There are many scam brokers in forex market. Traders often complain about them in various forex. So trader should choose a broker very carefully. I am also analysis lot of thing before choosing my broker CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing me low tight spreads starting form 0 pip, low transaction cost, floating and fixed spreads ECN account etc.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

A broker plays the most important role in online forex trading. It's the broker by which we are able to trade online. Without a broker online forex trading is not possible. It also gives the security of our deposited money. This is the reason we should be careful while choosing a broker. The broker should be regulated like MaximusFx. It gives 100% security of your funds. I feel safe with them.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Significant broker are best for all sort of trading support. Without a significant broker it is impossible for a trader to run their business successfully. My significant forex broker is TopFX24. Their customer support is very transparent and multilingual which is provided by them 24/5 hours. Their execution process is very fast. I can easily deposit and also withdraw my funds without any limits. Their trading platform is comfortable for stocks, bonds, shares, commodities, indices and ETFs as well.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

First of all regulation is the most important element of a good broker. A trader should check regulation first. After that reputation of broker is also significant. Some regulated broker has many negative sides and you should stay away from them. I choose AAFX for my trading and it is both regulated and reputed in my country. It generates almost all types of trading facilities which a trader should also check.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Of course brokers are important because they execute our trades. Brokers also provides useful analyses and free Forex education. I like their glossary for forex basis terms. Alpari provides that and beginners will like it.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

If your broker is regular and reliable then it is good and you money can be safe with your broker. My broker is FreshForex and it is regulated too. So I have no fear to trade with them and have no problems to withdraw my money. I am very happy, good customer care, excellent broker and fast service.
    Being one of the sought after brokerage platforms in the market, my broker has been able to guarantee the success of many traders. Account safety, fund security are some of the main features of this website. Along with this, traders can also get some details related to the regulations followed in the forex market.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am getting high leverage facility from ForexChief They are providing me more than 1:5. By keeping high leverage a trader can get high profit in their business. According to traders account type, this broker is offering various type of leverage. The traders who have small capital cannot afford high leverage because by taking high leverage their balance might get crashed. To apply leverage wisely this is the best broker in the market. Turnover Bonuses work like Rebates or Cashback service and allow active traders to earn additional income for the trading turnover made. That is why they offer various kind of bonuses for their traders.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Forex trading planning plays a vital role. A bright and healthy future in Forex trading a better planning can give you. A good trading plan in Forex trading you always need for a good profit. And on trading knowledge and experience it depends on. With Forex4you trading broker I can make my own trading decisions and make my own trading plan which is very effective. That’s why I am leading a healthy Forex business.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Forex, brokers serve as an intermediary and you cannot think of trading without a broker. I have been with Eurotrader broker and they allowed me with a whopping 111% deposit bonus, narrow trading spread, high leverage and high security of funding.

Thread Information