Thread: The basic and the most visible function

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default The basic and the most visible function

The basic and the most visible function of the foreign exchange market is the transfer of funds (foreign currency) from one country to another for the settlement of payments. It basically includes the conversion of one currency to another, wherein the role of FOREX is to transfer the purchasing power from one country to another. And traders make a profit in the price gap created by simply and demand of a currency. I am trading with Eurotrader where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about the forex market and trading. They also provide very low spreads and instant trade execution.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

What you are saying is quite complicated for new traders to understand. If you don’t mind let me be more specific and simple. In forex market we buy one currency with another currency. Like eur/usd when you take a buy order it means you buy dollar with euro. So when the price of dollar rise you can make profit. I trade with Eurotrader because this is one of the best broker who offer best services in the market.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Without using any kinds of brokers practically that’s very difficult to rate at any platform, because there are almost thousands online broker in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. According to my trading experience I can rate only LQDFX that I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading technologies. And these STP Execution trading brokers for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Try to bolster your knowledge through reading e-books, following experts, watching video tutorials, and using demo account.You can invest your fund with FXOpulence broker because the broker is allowing you with a 1:500 leverage. The broker offers a free educational program to traders.

Thread Information