Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why traders lose ?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Why traders lose ?

Reasons why most traders lose in my opinion is emotional making decision. You have to follow a trading plan or system with discipline, otherwise you aren’t allowing your edge to work for you. Without this then any form of trading in this regard is simply gambling. Since it can’t be reproduced reliability.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

From my trading experience I must say that the trader mostly lose for lack of trading knowledge. As a matter of fact they cannot select their broker according to their trading style. On the other hand there are many broker in the market where maximum brokers are scammer. TopFX24 helps me with their educational resources. I have found so many forex video tutorials and eBooks in their platform which are free of cost for their traders.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Well brokers always try to support their trader so they arranged different promotional offer to help the client. Promotional offers are extra material type support for a trader. I have got Forex4you to get promotional offers and as l leading a trader I participate in the different promotional offers and won first prize 900 USD. It’s really nice to work with such an amazing broker who always tries to give you the best opportunities to even more earn.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Several causes are responsible for the loss of traders. Among them I want to allude some. One is the lack of trading knowledge and another is having unregulated trading broker. I am currently trading with a regulated broker namely Trade12. The broker is authorized by different authorities and internationally spread. They have different branches in different places and provide friendly facilities to those who want to scalp and hedge.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There lot of reason why trader lose in Forex market. Lack of knowledge and trading skill, over trading, lack of proper risk and money management, fear and greed etc. to be successful trader have to overcome those. Now I am trading with AFX Group. It is a regulated and licensed broker in Forex market. I am trading with them around 2 years. Their educational resources help me to master those things in Forex market.
    STO for FX and CFD trading services
    AFX Group

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a global market place which requires a disciplined and systematic trading approach that allows a trader to attain good profit. But wrong trading approach can lead to a disastrous trading journey. Again, sensitive and highly responsive decision making can worse the situations along with wrong trading styles. My broker AAFX is helping me continuously so that I can enter in successful foreign exchange trades all the time without being emotional rather taking calculative risks by adopting appropriate risk management tools.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Most individuals don't understand that for forex trading you require incredible learning and capacities. They expect that trading is just acquiring and offering money related measures. They take in some marker based procedures and deduce that it will help them to get rich overnight. They don't attempt to grasp the market and market mind investigate. You can't get accomplishment in case you are not skilled. I am trading with MaximusFx where I am following their advanced informational advantages for make myself capable. Their trademark is Trading At Its Best.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I received news of the facebook, there is a broker who hold a contest binary option ayrex with a cash prize. I register and follow the contest. I won the contest but it appeared to be a broker was not give a prize. There is no evidence a broker is paying an. Do not ever put the funds on a broker this. Because a broker this was pure deceitful! ayrex.com SCAM Broker!

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I have just opened an account with FxOpen and I cannot get decent latency. It does matter the location of the VPS (I have 4 different VPS all in different location) I cannot get numbers smaller than 200 ms. The speed itself is ok but the latency appears to be very bad. Really bad experience for me and can't profit with my trades because I noticed something is fishy in their system. We should aware of this kind of broker.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex being the largest currency exchange market possess high riskiness due to its infrastructural nature. Virtual trading platform; global competition; decentralization; etc. all require a good deal of emotion control along with maintaining systematic and disciplined trading style. Without maintaining discipline; a trader may lose his path and lose money. Out of emotions and losing control over negative emotions like greed; anger; frustration; overreacting to the changes in forex market; traders lose trades or sometimes they engage in wrong trades.

Thread Information