Thread: Are you ever tempted to stop trading?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Are you ever tempted to stop trading?

Indeed. It was a constant feeling throughout my entire life. The reason I didn't expect it was because I wasn't prepared for it. Now I know why I was worried. This was a lack of trading and learning capacity. My broker had already made me want to stop trading forex. My previous broker took me on a complete wander without giving any reason. Eurotrader was recommended to me by a reliable broker. Since then, I trade here happily. They have amazing administrations. They offer ultra-low spreads starting at 0.0 pip.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In order to my personal trading experience, lower time frames (below H1) are unfair, they are unstable! On the other hand, high time frames like D1, W1 are reliable! Even if you are a scalper till now I would suggest you to use higher time frames for the latest market trend status! I am a swing trader and I am comfortable with D1.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are innumerable mistakes that traders make on a daily basis in their trading. Some of them are over-trading, revenge trading, and trading based on wild guesses. To help traders recover from this situation, Eurotrader offers a free education program and also provides signals on and off to help traders gain profit.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Take a force stop when a trade is giving you loss. It’s a strategy of self-protection. On the platform of Eurotrader broker, you can apply all types of strategies without facing any restrictions.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Don’t go for stopping your trades unless there is any untoward situation. Use leverage carefullly so you can stay out of trading risk. With Eurotrader broker, you can easily handle trading even during market volatility because the broker offers smart bridge technology.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When I suffer losses, I get tempted to stop trading. Right broker selection really helped me. Eurotrader provides signals on and off to help traders gain some profit. They also provide traders with a free educational program.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You should not trade multiple pairs altogether because it will work as a bar to the way of market analysis. You should rather pick only one or two pairs because of easy analysis. Eurotrader allows traders to apply all trading strategies on their platform.

Thread Information