Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live Vs Demo trades

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Live Vs Demo trades

Practicing with demo trading accounts can be the preceding step of practicing with live accounts. Since with the help of demo trading we get familiarity with the forex market with the use of virtual cash by adopting appropriate trading system and designing suitable trading strategies. And the practices with demo trades can help a trader to efficiently engage in live trading accounts. That’s why I have practiced with the demo trading accounts with my broker AAFX when I was a new entrant so that I can practice and learn about forex market very systematically

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Demo trading is simply to know how the trading component functions. Step by step instructions to open and close a trade. The most effective method to utilize MT4 for trading. Be that as it may, the genuine learning starts when you begin to trade with genuine cash. Trading with genuine cash includes feelings that reason a large portion of the mix-up. You can likewise utilize demo to test your trading methodology. I am currently trading with MaximusFx broker. They have amazing educational resources on forex trading psychology. It helped me a lot. I also like their instant withdrawal and deposit facilities.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I must wanted to say demo vs live trading is not the right way. One can say demo trading for live trading. Because by doing demo trading a trader practice to get into the live trading platform. By doing demo trading trader introduce with the forex market which helps them to know the process of live trading. Before starting live trading with TopFX24 I have used their demo platform. It helps me to know the process of forex as well as the offers and facilities of the broker. After joining their live account I am getting 100% credit and super charged bonus.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Demo trading accounts are now extremely used by the naive traders on order to get familiarity with forex market without investing any money while they get the unique opportunity to earn real experience of trading with the use of virtual cash. These trading experiences help a trader in his live accounts. I believe every trader should spend enough time so that he can actually understand his trading activities with the live trading accounts.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Demo accounts allow traders to practice their trading strategies online and become familiar with our Forex trading platforms in a risk free environment. Demo trading accounts have the same features as our live trading accounts. Foreign exchange traders can practice placing trades and test their expert advisors EAs before making the transition to a live trading environment. Due to complexity, leverage and volatility Forex trading carries a high level of risk. In order to familiarize with the risk in trading, they can open a risk free demo account to find what will best suits for their strategy.
    I am trading with AFX Group. They are giving me 5 diverse account types to execute my trading strategy. All of them offer tight spreads, fast execution, low or no commissions and 24/5 multilingual support.
    STO for FX and CFD trading services
    AFX Group

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex demo accounts are commonly offered free of charge by online forex demo brokers and are frequently funded with liberal measures of virtual money. In spite of the fact that utilizing a FX trading demo account has various advantages for traders, a few admonitions merit referencing since the mechanics of entering a demo exchange and the resulting passionate responses a trader can have while overseeing it can contrast fundamentally from the experience of live forex trading utilizing their own well deserved money.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Lot represents the size of trades in the Forex market. It is the number of currency units you will or want to trade. Brokers often reduced this amount so much that traders can start trading with low capital or money. My broker Forex4you offer a minimum of 0.01 lot to maximum 1000 lot for all kind of traders in the market. Choose a lot size according to your risk management strategy.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders need a profitable trading strategy in order to make a consistent profit in the forex market. Backtest is essential to show how well your strategy work. It works in a kind of demo platform. So, there is a human emotion involved. It will not give your 100% accurate information. But it will give the high possibility to get a higher result in live trading. All trading strategies are not allowed in certain brokers where may not backtest your desirable strategy. But my broker Tpglobalfx allow all kind of trading strategy.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is easy to learn due to the demo account facility. Almost all brokers like Eurotrader offer it. It is a risk-free account. I recommend the new trader should try the demo account. But many new traders jump into real trading first and they lose their whole capital. So, it is better to practice trading first at the demo account.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a sea of money. If you can swim and survive in that sea, you will become rich. To survive and earn money from the forex market you have to be well educated and you have to know all the techniques of forex properly. By taking right decision at right time on right place you can earn a lot money. To earn more money you need to choose a broker which can help you to take right decision and make profit easily. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They always help me to take important decisions and help me to make profit easily.

Thread Information