Thread: Real PAMM account.

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Real PAMM account.

I like the real PAMM account as I like to get big invest facility so I select Forex4you as they really help to make a big profit from Forex business. I already have my capital to invest in big fund now I need an expert trader who will work for my investment, so my broker manages the expert trader. By working together for my big investment we get the entire profit and after achieving the target I paid the commission to my expert partner.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have heard about PAMM account but not used yet. Because I am using the ECN account of TopFX24. The best part of this broker is I had got micro investment facility. I had started trading business with them just investing USD 500. Their trading platform is very much secured and comfortable that I can earn consisting profit. They have cash rebate facility for their trader. I am getting 2 USD commission per referral.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In general, remaining in control of your account and trading to gain experience, by risking small amounts and using very low leverage is usually a better idea than handing over the control of your account to a stranger. It is difficult to predict how reliable a person is on the basis of the brief communication preceding the opening of an account or the signing of a contract. So I prefer trading of my own. I am trading with MaximusFx broker that has 200+ trading instruments. You can choose your best from here.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Both novice and experienced forex traders routinely use demo accounts to work on trading currencies and evaluate another broker or trading strategy. Those new to trading currencies or trading, by and large, can utilize a forex demo account to check whether they are intellectually and genuinely fit to the rigors of trading forex. Everybody is different, and a few people may really appreciate trading currencies, while the action may not suit others' preferences, characters, or ways of life by any means.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

FXOpulence is recognized as a secure broker. This broker is regulated and offers a reliable mt5 trading platform with flexible margin level and high trading leverage. The broker uses different accounts of regulated brokers to provide security to traders.

Thread Information