Thread: Is Forex scam?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Is Forex scam?

Forex is regulated market which is not a scam, but there are plenty of scams associated like brokers who directly and indirectly serve Forex. Forex trading is a real business that can be profitable, but it must be treated as such. It is not a get rich overnight business, no matter what you may read elsewhere. However, it is possible to have a profitable legitimate forex business. As a scam free broker I selected Trade12 broker from where I have high security of funding and the broker is internationally authorized and large.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex itself is not a scam. But there are many scam brokers. This is the reason regulation of a broker is very important. Regulation of the broker is very important aspect. Every trader should check this before choosing a broker. Payment method and timing should also be checked. Because By doing this your money will be safe with the broker. I have chosen MaximusFx which is a regulated broker providing premium trading services. They gives very low spreads as low as 0.2 pips, 1:1000 leverage and instant trade execution as well.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am totally not agreed with this point. Because I have found forex as a pure legitimate business. This is also true that there are many broker in the market who are scammer and for those broker people blame forex. But I am trading with a true ECN broker who is serving me with their advanced trading technology and tools. They have more than 2100 trading instruments in their platform and the fastest execution process.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is a pure legitimate business. It is the act of buying one currency while simultaneously selling another currency, with the aim of profiting from the changes in the values of these two currencies over time. Of course Forex trading can also lead to losses, which makes it a risky venture and one that should be examined closely before committing any actual trading capital. One benefit of Forex trading is the huge volumes traded in Forex markets each day, which eliminates any liquidity issues, at least for the currencies of the largest economies.
    Broker is needed in Forex trading. I am trading with a broker called AFX Group. They offer me access to a wide range of investment services.
    STO for FX and CFD trading services
    AFX Group

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Not at all. But there is no argument that forex trading is difficult and majority of the traders are losing money here due to many reasons. But adoption of proper trading style, strategies, selection of right broker along with good knowledge and skills with a proper risk and money management will definitely contribute towards your consistent success. The traders, who lack any of them, can face difficulties and feel that forex is a scam!

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I had a bad experience with FBS. I opened two trading accounts the FBS. After I lost the first set of transactions in the two accounts, when I won the second set of transactions, I was accused that I violated the conditions promotion 60% bonus. Trading accounts were traded in different days,different hours and different volumes and not simultaneously. First has traded on account and after said second account. All profits (13000usd) were canceled by FBS. It is an abuse to me.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

FxPro is utilizing a similar strategy to trick guiltless speculators by indicating pipe dream trading comes about which as a rule are not genuine. We have completed a few due constancy and based our demonstrable skill and encounters, we have presumed that FxPro is another trick Forex broker. You ought not go along with them in the event that you would prefer not to lose your cash. Better be report them.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Almost 90% beginners are loser from this trading place due to only lack of most accurate money management plan, basically they only emphasis on acquiring good trading knowledge and always ignore other inevitable parts . as a result they become loser. So besides good trading knowledge we the beginners have to ensure how to manage money in Forex.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Although forex is a regulated industry and is not fraudulent, many scams are connected to it, such as brokers that work with forex directly and indirectly. Nonetheless, operating a successful and reputable forex business is achievable. I chose FreshForex since they are a huge, internationally authorized broker with excellent funding security and are scam-free.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex isn’t a scam but brokers can be scam in this market and the market is saturated with scam brokers posing a great threat to traders. FXOpulence is scam-free FSA-regulated broker, allowing traders with numerous trading facilities.

Thread Information