Thread: GBP/USD analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default GBP/USD analysis

We are looking that the GBPUSD market is confined to only one range where we have Alligator but in my view market has a great possibility to go up which will be a nice opportunity to the buyers. To the buyers the entry point is at 1.3991 and the target point is at 1.4046.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Major currencies include, the United States dollar, the Euro, the Japanese Yen, the Great Britain Pound, the Swiss Franc, the Canadian Dollar, the New Zealand Dollar and the Australian Dollar. I am mostly trade with all major currencies through Bprimes. While almost any currency can be traded in the forex market, the most frequently traded currencies are referred to as the major currencies. Currencies are commonly abbreviated to a three-letter currency symbol.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders of different types have different preferences over currency pairs to trade indeed. GBPUSD is a good trading pair to the long time traders as it is a little bit slow trading pair indeed. I like the pair most as it follows market trends most accurately indeed. Trade12 broker allows traders with more than 250 technical tools, reliable trading platform and all time active support indeed.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

You can earn money from here. In online trading business there are more than thousands of broker. Every broker is offering different pattern bonus for their own business. I would suggest to choose FXPremax. I must say this broker is best. I am doing online trading business for long. I have made a solid business base of mine. But I don’t reach in this place in a day. I have to struggle a lot. Also I had did lots of study. Forex trading is an online base business.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I didn’t have any restriction from my reliable broker Forex4you. I think in Forex trading it is the only reliable and supportive broker who have their own trading license and regulation, so it is safe to trade with them. They allow all kinds of trading strategies without any restriction. They allow scalping and hedging without any restriction. As a scalper I get low zero spread from 0 pips and fast trade execution facility.

Thread Information