Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forex beginners

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Just start your trading with demo! According to my own experience, there are two types of traders in forex world, one is qualified trader and another is part time trader. To be a good skilled trader, you have to invest your full time in trading. On the other hand, part time traders don’t invest their full time in trading and they have other earning sources besides Forex trading.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There is a very good alternative - a cent account. In this case, trading is carried out for real money, but the risks are minimal. You can trade with risks on a cent account even for $10.
    This is how I started my trading journey. Opened cent accounts with RoboForex and ForexChief. When I learned to trade, I switched to a standard account.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The best forex broker is very difficult to make sure right now. Because lost of trading brokers are available in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of that will be used; the scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is at the altitude of its popularity and a growing number of traders are falling on this type. Scalping has become a center of attraction among traders and I also like this type of trading. Tol the scalpers, FXOpulence offer a smooth trading platform and updated trading technology.

5. Top | #15

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For forex beginners, focus on education, understanding market fundamentals, and practicing with demo accounts. Learn basic terminology, technical analysis, and risk management. Start with small trades, gradually increasing size as you gain experience, and seek guidance from reliable sources.

Thread Information