Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forex beginners

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex beginners

From my first day of trading I am extremely dependable on scalping strategy that brings me profit in a short time. And for using this trading approach in a proper way now I am with LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping with other trading techniques. So, I always feel secure and comfortable when scalping practically.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is like a double edge sword so traders should do it cautiously. However, if you wish to do scalping then FreshForex will be the right broker cause always provide a maximum leverage ratio for its traders.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When I was a new, then I started my demo trading with a single month practice plan; but then I realized there is no shortcut way of learning Forex Trading! I lost my initial live account because of having low trading skill! Afterwards, I restart my demo with proper manner! I used my demo more than almost 1.5 years!

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

according to me all trading strategies can be useless if there is no most powerful analyzing trade knowledge for that reason we the traders have to make sure better money and risk management.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

beginners should start trading with baby pips school which contains all basic knowledge and experience, have you finished at all this ?

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

No, tell me more about it.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We the traders who are particularly beginners have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the platform which allows trading concept such as this. Otherwise that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Right now all my trading account in different brokerage I use MT4 trading platform. I love forex trading and I love this trading platform. I do know that in two to three more years I can handle a hundred thousand dollars trading accounts, thanks to MT4 trading platform.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

More and more companies are offering MT5 to traders. New companies can no longer even get a license for MT4. The future belongs to the MT5 platform. The company I trade with has both MT4 and MT5, but I choose MT5.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It’s very important to select the right trading broker! While selecting brokers, leverage is one of those highly discussed topics. Traders have different intentions over leverage like some want to avoid taking leverage whereas some willingly accept. Leverage trading is a technique that can bring high profit and high loss as well. It is the highly discussed topic among traders and even there are some types of traders who fall for leverage trading.

Thread Information