Thread: Currency pair

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Currency pair

In forex market there are many types of forex pairs which a trader can have. For trading in this market properly a trader needs to learn all these aspects of trading. I am gonna explain some of the important issues about forex pairs. First of all major actually runs this place. Major pairs contain USD beside any other currency. EUR/USD is the leading currency in forex market and most traded too. Here three pairs who have great co-relation between. Those are known as commodity pairs. USD/CAD, USD/AUD and USD/NZD are three commodity pairs.
    I trade with AFX Group so that I could have best spread rate. It offers me 1 pip fixed spread rate on major pairs and max 5 pip spread on other pair.
    STO for FX and CFD trading services
    AFX Group

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Planning makes a man perfect and in Forex market a trader must get a clear and well planned Forex trading chart to be alert for the upcoming risks in the Forex market. Forex4you is the best broker in Forex market as they provide their clients a well-planned trade platform to trade safely and comfortably. Moreover they provide market alert service to aware their clients from many dangers. I can’t think my existence in Forex market without the help of my broker.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Currency pair selection is a part of trading plan. Because there are many currencies all over the world. From a good trading platform trader will get proper planning with necessary trading charts and quotes of the market like TradesFX is providing to me. They are best in forex technical and fundamental analysis. And they provide their trader live market streaming with the latest market news and charts. Also they provide alerts on stop loss.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Among all types of currency pairs major currency pairs are good. I personally like both EURUSD and GBPUSD. Actually I only trade these two pairs. I do not like to trade many pairs. But between EURUSD and GBPUSD I like GBPUSD the more. It is a wise idea to select one or two pairs for trading. It gives you space to learn all the trading patterns of that single pair. I am trading with MaximusFx broker that has 200+ trading instruments. You can choose your best from here.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is the simplest form of foreign currency exchange. In forex trading we are actually exchanging one country’s currency for another currency. Thereby currency pairs are the foundation that each trader should understand. And every trader should decide which currency pairs he actually wants to trade. For example, as I am receiving low and fixed 1 pip spread on major pairs from my broker AAFX, I prefer to work with major pairs and it is offering me good profit thereby.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Currency is the cardinal ingredient of Forex market. Here currencies remain in pair. Traders gather here to exchange their currencies into exchange rate. To operate trading we need to select a regulated trading broker an as a regulated trading broker I selected Trade12 broker. The keep low trading spread from maximum of the pairs. Though I have high trading leverage I can extend my trading lot and enjoy a large amount of profit.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Get the latest rates of major currencies provided by the European Central Bank https://alpari.com/en/analytics/currency/. Forex traders see the rates as one of the key factors in determining which currencies to trade, and which direction they should go to.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is the way by which we can exchange currencies and try to earn profit from the translation of various currencies. So currency pairs are the foundations of forex market. Various currency pair options are available here so that traders can choose pairs to trade according to meet their trading requirements. Such as a risk adverse investor or trader, I prefer major pair trading since I consider that USD as a currency is easier to use and trade and I know the reality that the prediction of USD’s price movements is easier than other currencies.

Thread Information