Thread: The biggest target

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default The biggest target

Do I need to get some information about the most extreme objective you set ever in an exchange? Was it 50 or 100 or 500 pips I heard some expert merchants put an objective of 1000 pips once in a while? Share your experience.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders should limit their expectation so that they don’t get hurt if they confront any loss. They should use narrow trading spread and low leverage and also should make an entry at the right point that leaves them enough profit. Random trading should be avoided as much as possible.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I always like to trade with lowest trading spreads for making profit with centrally by scalping that brings profit in a short time. that’s why without LQDFX I have not option , this STP execution trading platform for all time ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By using their comfortable trading spreads I can make profit with certainly almost every time when scalping practically. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

the maximum result from Forex is not an easy task even though many of us try to make money easily . first of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is the key to success in Forex. On the other hand despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge it is not possible to achieve success without having a reliable support, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You can’t follow either direction of trading randomly. So you need proper analysis and guidelines of trading. Remember one thing that every mistake can lead to a big loss so traders should prepare them in such a ways that no mistake takes place. You can analyze in a group or personally.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading history to keep by excel is a great trading discipline which is really supportive to ensure a professionalism activities. But beginners always fail to continue it. Screenshot can be a part of trading history. I like this way instead of excel file.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I love Forex because it offers me flexibility and reliability and this business is completely different from others. FXOpulence provides a technical errors free reliable trading platform. They also ensure high security of funding, narrow trdaing spread and high leverage.

Thread Information