Thread: Forex trading journal

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex trading journal

Various performance measures should actually be incorporated in the trading plan so that a trader can evaluate his performance over a specified period of time. Trading journal helps a trader to record his trade executions over a specified period of time with the goal fulfillment of these trade executions. If all the goals are achieved; then performance of the trader is extraordinary. If not; then he should try to solve problems by evaluating his performance and try to find out the reasons of failure.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex business is the easiest way of money making for the good skilled Forex traders only! It’s not quick solution for the novice and low skilled Forex traders! Here, more than 90% Forex traders are losing their money, and most of them are greedy traders who want quick money here! So, make sure your trading skill first for reliable income!

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Forex business many time a trader faces difficulties for lack of trading supports and facilities from the trading partner. So when trading in Forex market a trader must choose a reliable broker to get each and every necessary Forex service. To confirm all the trading services I am with Forex4you trading In Forex market. I am lucky to get fastest order execution support, instant withdraw, no minimum deposit, highest leverage; low and narrow trading spreads and so on.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

A journal is your own trade record. In a journal there are more things. It depicts your entry point and why you take the entry. What's more, where is your exit point and why? Furthermore, why the trade hit the assume profit or stop loss. Everything is in subtle elements with the goal that you gain from your experience. I trade with MaximusFx. I like their low spreads beginning from 0.1 pip as it is an STP broker. I additionally like their instant withdrawal system.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading journals help a trader how to record their execution is how much effective for over a time period. There are different specification required for successful trading. TradesFX is my forex broker who helps me to get success in forex easily. They have all sort of trading support. They have over 2100 trading spreads, tight trading spreads, and 1: 500 leverage facility. In advanced trading portion they have cryptocurrency investment and forex robot trading facility.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

VIP brokers have a smart way of milking you financially dry. I entered into their trap early November 2017 through an advert called H-code l registered and deposited 200 USD. After a day their system was no longer working. I have been scammed and that he used to work with them that. I am more than the amount the stole. I have learn my lesson. This kind of broker make forex trading false.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Reasons why most traders lose in my opinion is emotional making decision. You have to follow a trading plan or system with discipline, otherwise you aren’t allowing your edge to work for you. Without this then any form of trading in this regard is simply gambling. Since it can’t be reproduced reliability.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In order to evaluate the trading performance of a forex trader, trading journal can be used where the trade records of a forex trader is maintain with proper journal over a specified period of time to get the overview of trading performance of the trader. And I believe maintaining a proper journal is helping me to maintain performance of mine. However, I am trading with a regulated trading platform AAFX and my broker is always helping me through its 24 hour support and expert advice so that I can maintain my performance in this decentralized, world market.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In Fx trading for leading a comfortable and secure trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose credible broker which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

We the traders have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper now I am with LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spread. So, from here I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including minimum margin requirements. Overall my trading life is very much comfortable.

Thread Information