Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: FreshForex broker

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check , according to my trading experience first of all the broker allows scalping or not. As a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Broker acts as an intermediary between the trader and forex market in today’s world. I am working with a regulated, reliable and trusted broker ForexChief since it is providing me expert advice, professional guideline with good library facilities so that I can keep continuing my learning and acquire understanding of the basics of trading with the help of its demo trading accounts. It is also offering me lowest zero spread; good leverage of 1:400; re-quote and slippage free orderly and timely trade executions via its faithful MT4 platform with a greater security of my funds through regulations.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trade Bitcoin without Entering Trading Platform!

Dear traders,

Cryptocurrency market is gradually recovering, and investors are optimistic, that's why bitcoin trading is still popular.

We keep improving conditions for cryptocurrency trading and glad to offer new opportunities: now you can trade bitcoin via virtual trading assistant Telegram Easy bot!

Check out up-to-date bitcoin exchange rate in Telegram

Bot provides all the information you need for prompt and deliberate trading. No need to examine and analyze complicated charts — up-to-date exchange rates are displayed in digital form.

Trade bitcoin without entering trading platform

Open Bitcoin trades via Telegram within seconds! To do so, in Easy Bot menu choose "Trade" > "Opening", choose BTC and needed volume, then click on "Buy" or "Sell".

You can also try fast trading with no risk to your own funds with FreshForex Easy Demo Bot!

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

The broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , that’s why from all choosing a broker is more important task. We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper now I am with LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

5. Top | #15

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

FreshForex launches Bitcoin trading on weekends!

Dear clients,

Bitcoin trading is now available on the weekends!

If you look at the Bitcoin chart, you'll see that intensive price movements often happen on weekends. To offer more opportunities for earning, we've launched bitcoin trading 24/7.

We would like to remind you, that we offer one of the most beneficial conditions for cryptocurrency trading:

Bitcoin is available on all the real and demo FreshForex accounts;
    you can fund account with bitcoins without commission for deposit;
    low margin requirements: only 1%;
    narrow floating spread.

Besides, on weekends swap is not charged for Bitcoin trading!

Don't have enough time to trade bitcoin on weekdays? Now you have a chance to earn more on the weekends!

6. Top | #16

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly there is no alternative way to trade in a broker which is regulated. Because only regulated trading brokers can make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

7. Top | #17

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Swap-Free Bitcoin trade at the weekend!

Dear Clients!

FreshForex not only initiates Bitcoin trading at the weekend but also does not charge BTC swaps Saturdays and Sundays!

Our offer allows to avoid fund losses and trade with even greater profits.

Cryptocurrency trading with double confidence

You do not have to calculate swap amount and worry about moving the positions anymore.

You can safely trade bitcoin weekends swap-free.

Use your funds more efficiently

You can use the money saved on swap-free weekends to open new positions or maintain a margin.

Consider this: strongest movements of Bitcoin cryptocurrency ususally happen at the weekend! Now you have more reasons to look forward for your days off!

8. Top | #18

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

For ensuring successful trading life with certainly we the traders first of all have to choose the credible broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. We can choose the broker which always guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

9. Top | #19

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Nonfarm Payrolls: trading signals!

Dear traders,

On May 4th at 12.30 noon GMT April Nonfarm Payrolls is to be released.

NFP shows changes in employment in USA. Forex reaction after NFP can be very strong, that is why NFP offers the best economics review and causes high volatility in markets!

Find out what results to expect in trading forecast of leading FreshForex expert:

“ISM Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing Employment Indexes show that report will comply with consensus. That means no support for US dollar, as traders need stronger statistics. The market came to terms with the fact that Fed doesn't want another three rate hikes this year - for US dollar it's a signal for decline. On Friday consider buying EURUSD, GBPUSD, XAUUSD and selling USD/CAD.”

FreshForex experts provide reliable forecasts. Monitor closely the situation on market together with Fresh Forecasts and earn on the key economic events!

Always at hand: MetaTrader 5 for your browser and mobile devices

Dear clients,

Meet browser and mobile versions of the most popular the MetaTrader 5 trading platform. Now you can trade from any tablet, phone, laptop or computer!

Remember that missed chance due to lack of easy and fast access to the trading terminal? That will not happen again, thanks to the browser and mobile versions of the MT5 platform. Just install the trading terminal on your tablet and smartphone or run in your browser, and your finances are under control.

MetaTrader5 browser version offers:

access from any Windows, MacOS or Linux laptop
    all the basic functions of the desktop MetaTrader 5 in your favorite browser
    advanced security: all outgoing data is encrypted and two-factor authentication if desired

Mobile versions of the MetaTrader5 platform are free MetaTrader 5 apps for iPhone, iPad or Android. Now in your pocket:

trading operations, placing pending orders, and setting the levels for Stop Loss and Take Profit
    one-touch trade directly from the chart
    quotations of currency pairs and exchange instruments with 30 built-in indicators and 24 analytical objects

Nothing will stop you from making a good deal!

10. Top | #20

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Save MetaTrader Passwords before Windows 10 Update

Dear clients,

We recommend all Windows 10 users to read the following information.

On April 30 Microsoft launched Windows 10 April 2018 Update, that will fully update Windows version and change its encryption keys.

After this update, you may need to re-enter the passwords to the trading accounts of MetaTrader platform. That's why we recommend you to save all the passwords in advance to be able to access MetaTrader platfrom after the update.

Apart from reset of saved passwords, change of encryption key shall mean that one activation of the applications bought in MQL5 Market will be used. MetaQuotes company has added additional activation to all bought products. Demo versions can be easily downloaded from the Market again. Therefore, users are not to lose their activation after Windows 10 April 2018 Update.

FreshForex Trading Signals: Bank of England Meeting

Dear traders,

this Thursday, on May 10th at 11am GMT Bank of England meeting will be held to make decision on interest rate.

Bank of England is the central bank of the United Kingdom, which sets key interest rates for financial markets of the country and influences monetary policy of the Kingdom.

FreshForex analyst tells what to expect from this meeting:

"Bank of England (BoE) will leave the interest rate unchanged but may declare rate hike of 0.25% in autumn. Employment and energy prices in Great Britain are rising, which is likely to cause high inflation growth in summer, and BoE will raise interest rate to fight the inflation. On Thursday consider buying GBP/JPY, GBPUSD and selling EUR/GBP."

Monitor closely the situation on market together with FreshForecasts and earn on the key economic events!

Thread Information