Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: FreshForex broker

1. Top | #21

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

FRESHFOREX: THE MOST PROFITABLE INDEX OF THE MONTH!

Dear traders,

We would like to share March trading results of our clients. Check out FreshForex report about the best trades and the most interesting instruments and set your own records!

Clients' Results

$4,173.50 is the most profitable transaction in April! This is a short EURUSD position of 5 lots, the order was in the market for over 24 hours.

817.59% is the biggest increase in funds for the month. The client managed to achieve such growth trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, and BRENT oil.

2195 transactions per month were made by the most active client, trading gold and major currency pairs manually from a mobile device.

$104,969 is the best trading result of April! The trader used major pairs, BTC and Sberbank shares.

63% of all April trades turned out to be profitable.

30% of clients with a $1000+ deposit closed the month with a profit.

April Most Interesting Tools

USD/ZAR and USD/SEK - traders using the ADX trend strength indicator could not pass by currency pairs that showed a strong uptrend in April. Last month, you could have earned $25,003 and $23,394 respectively from of 5.0 lot trades.

BTC is still a good trend tool. By the end of April, it showed an increase of 34.1%. Divergences on the RSI and MACD oscillators on the daily chart in early April indicated the development of an uptrend.

FTSE100 - this leading index of the British Stock Exchange showed the fastest growth because the Bank of England will not raise interest rates on May, 10, which was a positive signal for the stock market. In April, it was possible to earn $18,048 from a 2.42 lot trade.

Brent oil renewed a three-year high against the backdrop of geopolitical tensions in the Middle East. In April, you could have earn $17,499 from a 3.35 lot BRENT trade.

FreshForex: the most profitable index of the month!

*All the profit is counted for a trade with margin of $1 000.

For more information about volatile trading instruments of the month check out our Forex Heatmap!

2. Top | #22

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I could not recommend at any broker which I have not used or verified, because there are almost thousands online broker are available in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. But I can recommend only LQDFX which I have been using from my first day of trading due to secure environment for trading. Actually this credible broker for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, I feel comfortable and secure for all time when trading.

3. Top | #23

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

FreshForex: Funds withdrawal in bitcoins

Dear traders!

You can use your Bitcoin wallet not only for depositing the account, but also for funds withdrawal from your trading account using MBT (Millibitcoins).

Information about the withdrawal method:

The transaction currency is BTC.
    The minimum withdrawal amount is only 0,001 BTC.
    The commission fee for funds withdrawal is only 1% of the withdrawal amount (minimum 0,0001 BTC).

As with any other way of withdrawing funds from a FreshForex account, the mechanism is extremely simple and secure: you just need to create a withdrawal request and confirm it with a one-time sms password. You can learn more detailed information about funds withdrawal in the Deposit and Withdrawal section.

We wish you successful trade!

Changes in the Regulations for trading operations

Dear clients!

Let us inform you that from May 21, 2018 the changes in the "Regulations for trading operations" will come into force:

Changed paragraphs: 3.7, 3.16, 4.4, 9.1.5, 9.3.6
    Added paragraphs: 4.5.4, 9.1.6, 9.2.5, 9.2.6

Check "Documents" section of our website to find a new version of the document.

FreshForex: Changes in the trading schedule on May 21 and May 22

Dear Clients!

On May 21 and May 22 Pentecost and Buddha's Birthday are celebrated, for this reason there will be changes in trading hours:

May 21, 2018, will be closed trading on CFD on the index #DAX30.

May 22, 2018, will be closed trading on CFD on the index #HSI.

Please consider this information when planning your work with financial markets.

Since May 23, 2018, trading returns to regular hours.

4. Top | #24

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I have stated my trading career with a small balance. That’s why for all time I have to depend on scalping approach that brings profit in a short time. But scalping doesn’t allow by and large trading brokers in their trading platforms. By the way I am very lucky to found LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit rapidly. so, my trading life become profitable by using this short time trading approach.

5. Top | #25

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

FRESHFOREX OFFERS HUGE DEPOSIT BONUS!

Dear clients!

FreshForex is here to give you HUGE Deposit Bonus 101%!

Deposit Bonus 101% is one of the best offers on the market.

What are the profits?

We give you a 101% bonus for the first-time deposit of $500 or larger amount. For example, if you deposit $1000, together with bonus funds you'll get $2010 to the account!
    You will also get a 30% bonus for EACH deposit over 100%. If your original sum is $100 together with the bonus it is $130.
    Besides, you can get bonus UNLIMITED number of times. Maximum bonus amount is $5,000.
    Bonus helps you to support the account in time of drawdowns, and you can freely withdraw the profits you have earned using the bonus!
    Fund account without commission for deposit use all the benefits of FreshForex Deposit Bonus 101%!

6. Top | #26

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

It is really important to ensure a credible trading broker for ensuring a healthy trading life with surely because the trading platform can affects the result of our trading. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you depend on scalping approach should choose the broker which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.

7. Top | #27

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Tame the trend with our heatmap

Dear customers!

This May is giving us not only nice weather, but also new opportunities for earning money in financial markets.

In this regard, we would like to remind you of the best tool for rapid market analysis - Forex Heatmap.

Let's play with some examples of how you can use it as efficiently as possible.

On the map you can clearly see the following stable trends:

1. Turkish lira and Mexican peso are significantly losing against the US dollar. The indicator shows a clear inflation of these currencies since early May. You can see the trend and its the confirmation on the charts for yourself in the trading platforms. The population's income have suffered, but at the same time it is a fighting chance to make some profits thanks to a steady trend.

2. Brent oil Is back in the saddle and shows a steady growth - the bulls are winning. The graphs in the tarding platforms clearly show the same trend for the second month in a row, and the global growth trend has formed in the middle of last year. Now is the right time to buy before there is a change in the trend!

3. Conclusions about the correct decision regarding EURUSD are quite obvious, just look at the indicator and check the situation on the charts in the trading platforms.

Of course, the trend reflected in our Heatmap is not a 100% guarantee of success as the market often changes. Moreover, you need to carefully evaluate the load on the deposit, correctly calculate and set the stop-loss and take-profit.

However, we are sure: in order to take advantage of fluctuations in the market, it is enough to study the situation on the market with the help of our Heatmap and analyze our resources. Remember: trend is your friend! Reasonable trading in a volatile situation will definately be profitable but trading in the flat can permanently deprive you of the possible profits.

8. Top | #28

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In the decentralized market, like forex we have no specific regulatory that can ensure monitoring services. By taking the advantage of forex market nature many scam brokers are taking paths. So I think it is good to select and work with a regulated broker that has good market reputation. For this reason I have chosen CIBfx. This trading platform is providing me lower spread, flexible but good leverage, re-quote and slippage free well-timed and fastest trade executions, international expert team, 24 hours customer care support, competitively lower commission rates with complete protection of my money.

9. Top | #29

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

As a newcomer now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds , superior execution for trading , lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

10. Top | #30

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

New privacy and data protection policy

Dear clients,

On May 25th, 2018 the new General Data Protection Regulation comes into effect. The purpose of the Regulation is to make measures aimed at personal data protection more transparent and comprehensible.

We are closely following any changes in legislative initiatives and take privacy and protection of our clients' data seriously.

Please look closely at our Security Policy.

Key points of the company policy:

The company is fully aware that provision of safety of clients' personal and financial information is of high priority;
    The company uses SSL certificate that allows to provide maximum security of transferred personal data;
    Any personal information that you provide to us is kept confidential;
    The company does not disclose personal data to any third party, except business partners and service providers for the purpose of rendering the services that you request;
    In case if you no longer wish to receive advertisement materials, you can at any time unsubscribe using the instructions provided in every letter;
    We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.

If for some reason you don't agree with our regulations or have any questions regarding the Security Policy, don't hesitate to contact us by email info@freshforex.com.

Thank you for your trust!

FreshForex - the company that values safety of clients' data.

Thread Information