Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robot trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Robot trading

In this digitization era, automation of trading is becoming popular and traders now get the chance to trade with the use of programmed software which strictly follow the instructions of traders. It is also known as robot trading. Robot trading is very useful when a trader is not able to present the platform all the time or when similar orders are executed on same currency pairs after a specified interval, in that case robot executes orders whenever these orders reach to specified values as per the instruction of a trader.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In this largest trading platform earning money is easy if you manage a good trading broker. When you looking for such one you may face problem because most of them are scammers. So to trade safely and comfortably I choose Forex4you they give five different account types to select anyone which matches the strategy most. Moreover to begin trade with a small amount of money they allow no minimum deposit service.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Automated trading platforms have become well-liked by the traders around the world since in case of robot trading i.e. automated trading traders get the opportunities to engage in trading without being present in the platform physically. Those who are extremely busy take the advantage of it. However; for effective robot trading; the automated trading platform has to be reliable; trusted that will ensure re-quote and slippage free timely and orderly trade executions. For this reason; I have selected a regulated trading platform AAFX since this broker is ensuring timely and fastest trade executions through reliable MT4 platform that is free from re-quote and slippage.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading EAs or robots are made by programmer on the basis of given strategy. And there is no strategy that work in all type of markets. You need to up date your strategy according to the market situation. When you use someone else robot, you are just blindly following someone. Robot is good if you can make it yourself as I do. There is another problem not every broker allows using robot. But I can use my robot with MaximusFx as they allow robot trading.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex robot is the new addition of modern digitization. This era forex trader are getting forex robot facilities in many trading platform. Basically it is a software which previously fixed with some prefix forex instructions. In the MT4 trading platform of TradesFX I am getting this forex robot facilities. They also have popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etehreum, Ripple etc. investment facility in their trading platform. They have over 2100 trading instruments which helps trader to lead a comfortable trading life.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A software which is made by some specialized strategy is capable of opening a trade automatically is called EA. Trading with EA is known as robot trading is the most popular way of trading. I used to trade with EA maximum of the time and have a nice feedback. Fact is that maximum traders can’t apply EA on the platform of their broker. But on the platform of Trade12 I can easily run an EA without facing any technical errors like dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

First of all, we should know why we need a robot? Basically, Forex is a vast market where we can't grab all things regularly so which is why we need robots, and also for our time-saving robot is very very important. However, if we wish to purchase any robot then for sure we can take FxScalpingNL V2 EA as it's 100% accurate and profitable.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Professional traders are out of all evil qualities because they know well that these qualities are harmful for a trader. A forex trader must pose the quality of sustaining more and losses because it helps a trader survive in forex for long. Eurotrader allows traders with a whopping 111% deposit bonus that help traders earn more.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You can also practice EA trading. Eurotrader allows traders with smart bridge technology and thus the broker supports all types of EA trading.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Analyze the market in the right way and trade accordingly. We find the lacking of a reliable broker in majority of the brokers. However, good brokers are always dedicated to their traders. Eurotrader allows traders with a smooth and technical errors free trading platform.

Thread Information