Thread: GBP/JPY analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default GBP/JPY analysis

The analysis done over the chart of GBPJPY is showing completely sell signal because 153.63 is a strong resistant point and hence act up to the Moving average and Alligator there is sell signal indeed. So sellers should put an entry at 152.99 and the target point is at 152.07.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a Forex trader I am doing well and earning profit consistently by the help of my broker Forex4you. They are just perfect for any categorical trader. This broker knows well how to handle poor earning traders. For the poor performer they offer Share4you copy trading service which helps the trader to earn good by following the successful trader’s performance. By copying the successful trader’s performance now I am able to earn consistent profit regularly.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You should subscribe FXdirects courses so you can get lifetime access to their daily analysis and there are no recurring fees to pay. If you have never traded before or you have been trading and not making the profits you want, then you can take advantage of this broker easy to understand, step by step course and one-on-one support, to currency trading success. If you have a desire to succeed and the motivation to learn you can become a successful forex trader from home.

Thread Information