Thread: A guideline for novice forex traders.

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default A guideline for novice forex traders.

If any new traders or beginners want to enter the forex market, they should know the basics of forex trading. With basic knowledge, they can trade in the forex market. A trader can open a demo account to learn all the basics of forex trading. It will help them know how to trade, where to trade, and when to trade. It has no risk. There is no need to invest capital in a demo account. I also opened a demo account at TpGlobalFX. I learned practically all the basics of forex trading from that demo account. It is a demo version of a live account. So everything in there is just like a live account. So a beginner can easily learn the basics of forex from a demo account.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Novice traders should initially be dedicated themselves to learning Forex and then they must select a regulated broker. My personally opinion is that I am having good support from FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, because their support system is active. They provide high security of funding, tighter trading spread and 1:500 leverage that are helpful for me.

Thread Information