Thread: To ensure successful journey

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default To ensure successful journey

Becoming successful in forex market won’t be very easy obviously. While working in any global platform, like forex; traders face many difficulties and traders will require overcoming all these difficulties if they truly want to be successful in forex. And yes, staying power; unbreakable mentality, courage to accept mistakes and losses; sensible decision making capacity; excellent trading education, basics of forex market; working with dependable and regulated trading platform; etc. all are various underlying factors behind every success stories.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Il bitcoin sta diventando sempre più popolare che altre criptovalute stanno entrando nel mercato. Il prezzo del Bitcoin potrebbe aumentare ulteriormente nel prossimo futuro. Ecco perché le persone sono anche interessate a investire in Bitcoin. TradesFX ha diversi impianti di investimento in criptovaluta. Il trader può investire in Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, ecc. Hanno anche altri strumenti finanziari come azioni, obbligazioni, materie prime, indici, ETF ecc. Posso fare confidenze sulla loro piattaforma ECN perché la loro piattaforma di trading è garantita per il loro commerciante.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

While trading some time traders need to withdraw the money so they need easy and fastest withdraw service from the broker. Before choosing my broker I checked their withdraw service. Then I select Forex4you who provide best and fast withdraw service to their regular client’s. I am fully satisfy by using their withdraw service. Another good thing of this broker that is they allow no minimum deposit service to the traders.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a long way to go and the journey is not easy to the traders indeed. A trader must be hard working, patience and emotionless as well as abstemious to make the journey safe and sound. But all traders are not capable enough to allocate all the dedications to the traders. A responsible broker should be chosen to make the journey secure. I am leading my trading life with Trade12 because they use all regulated bank accounts and third party to supervise all accounts.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Zurich Prime do forex but its all a scam as well with fake identities, when i pushed for them to verify who they were after I invested (dumb I know) they couldn't then called me and threatened my account would be all lost if I didn't invest more money. What happens is when they get a hint you will take money out they load up shitty trades and tank your account forcing you to put in more. The trades may even be fake who knows.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Only a good broker can ensure the success of Forex trading. That’s why I am trading with AAFX. It is an ECN - STP broker. Each and every trade traders place is matched in an electronic configured network (ECN), through a straight through processing (STP) method. It does not operate a dealing desk, or make a market in Forex. These four critical factors ensure that It traders are enjoying the most transparent access to the Forex markets.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Successful trading is all about controlling your risk. There are some more important things to follow which include good strategy, good trading plan, professionalism and choosing the right broker. You can not get good result by trading in a poor broker. I trade forex at MaximusFx broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I take Forex trading as a genuine business. Also, need to make myself a decent forex trader. I think to end up a decent forex trader you likewise require a decent forex broker. That is the reason I exchange with FreshForex. I additionally value their rewards and advancements. For example, on the off chance that you deposit your trading account with just $500 or more, you have a brilliant chance to get the reward 101% from the measure of your deposit and utilize it for live trading. The tradable reward is your help in the season of draw-sunrise. Grow your trading potential with freshfo

Thread Information