Thread: Discipline

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Discipline

Discipline is the key to success not only Forex but also every kinds of works. in my trading career for avoiding loss I always try to main my trading discipline. As alike, for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage. but when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly then I use up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. So, my trading life is very much comfortable. Actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A trader can’t expect to earn good profit without fastest and timely trade execution, since here time management is an important factor. At the right time a trader has to take the advantage of price changes, because trading is not a simple matter. To lead a successful journey as Forex trader I have selected Forex4you, who gives re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade execution to ensure accurate trading.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Discipline in trading should be maintained by traders. Without discipline disorder in trading existent. So it is the core duty to the traders. Strategy based trading is the example of discipline. A trader should invest a certain amount of time in trading. I am trading well with Trade12 broker. With the broker I have lowest transaction cost, flexible high leverage, narrow floating trading spread and flexible margin level.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Many traders think that excessive investment, over trading or complicated trading strategies can help them to become rich more easily. But they basically forget the reality fact that maintaining consistency of earning is more important than make big profit once or twice. It is true that one can’t earn money easily from forex, but if he gets consistent success with simple strategies, he can increase profit by money management. So, it is good to maintain disciplined trading journey better not to resort to complex strategies beyond capacities.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Discipline is the first you should practice if you want to be a successful trader. All the successful traders on the planet are disciplined traders. They may have distinctive trading techniques however one thing is normal which is they are restrained. Taking in the market and being control is trading is the way to accomplishment here. I am trading with MaximusFx broker. I like their educational resources. It has helped me in my learning a lot.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In any kind of work proper discipline can make you successful. I always try to maintain my trading discipline for avoiding loss in my trading career. I always use 1:500 leverage for avoiding my trading loss. My broker FXdirects is very helpful broker in this market and they give proper risk management tools in this market so that I can control my loss. Their proper support always helps me to trade in a disciplined way.

Thread Information