Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Broker

For leading a comfortable trading life with certainly it is better to choose a broker which does not restrict scalping and hedging and always ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Il livello di margine è molto importante nel business del forex. Si basa sulla quantità di ciò che può essere accesso in margine utilizzabile e margine effettivamente utilizzato. È definito nel rapporto tra equity e margine. Ho scelto TradesFX, perché mi stanno offrendo una struttura di leverage di 1: 500. E il margine è impegnato con la leva. Oltre al margine redditizio e all'elevato volume di leva, il mio broker mi sta dando anche una gestione del rischio adeguata per il mio trading.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

The broker we have to choose that until the end of time ensures security of funds, superior execution for trading , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , low transaction cost , lowest trading spreads for using any trading techniques and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Broker is the medium through which we can trade forex. A trader should choose a regulated amd trustworthy broker. Broker is the most essential thing in online forex trading. There are part of trick brokers. To remain safe we have to pick a strong broker that gives 100% security of your cash. Everything considered I have grabbed MaximusFx, a regulated forex and binary options broker. It gives low spreads as low as 0.1 pip and 1:1000 leverage.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Traders all over the world choose this online trading platform because of its functionalities and ease of use. With MT4 trading platform, you can easily trade on financial markets using a number of technical indicators, extensive back-testing options, advanced charting package, and wide range of Expert Advisors (EAs).
    FreshForex launched trading via cloud-based messaging app Telegram, using its Easy bot software. The service, the first such in the forex market, enables a simplified mode of forex trading. This broker has lots of good webinars! and the support team is good as well. I have their real classic account for a year. Execution is fine, everything works quite fast. Besides, they often offer some bonus programs - extra money is good!

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A good broker has three qualities transparent, simple, and honest. That’s why I choose AAFX. They have tried to make the process of trading as simple as possible. One of the first to offer online trading, their platform was developed to be as user-friendly as possible they never adjust their trading conditions in response to market volatility. They believe in transparency and I am proud to be a client of them.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am currently with Trade12 broker which is an ECN broker with whom I have all ECN accounts with lowest commission and no restrictions for pending orders. The brokers allows traders with wide range of deposit bonus to both small and big investors. I am highly secure here because they use all regulated bank accounts and maintain third party to supervise all accounts indeed.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes, I totally agree with your statement that to ensure a comfortable trading life with certainty we small, retail, scale traders should select brokers that will provide us lower spread; good leverage; easy withdrawal system and full safety of funds. I am working with such a broker, CIBfx, this regulated broker is providing me full safety of funds along with lower spread; good leverage; scalping opportunity; easy withdrawal system, mobile trading, 100% deposit bonus, re-quote and slippage free timely trade executions through world famous MT4 platform and 24 hours expert assistance in multi languages.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In this market place spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, in my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading broker and for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Broker is an important stakeholder in any foreign currency exchange transaction where broker is helping both parties of a currency pair to engage in mutually benefited trade executions. I have chosen ForexChief as amy broker and it is offering me lowest zero spread; a good leverage of 1:400; reliable MT4 platform, mobile trading, expert assistance, 24 hours customer care support, re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions, good bonus and full security of funds through regulations.

Thread Information