Thread: When we should go for manual trading?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default When we should go for manual trading?

Automated trading platforms are becoming well-accepted by the foreign currency traders toady since these programmed software are providing chances to engage in trading without being present in the platforms. But at the end of the day artificial intelligence has some limitations. I personally think that in case of highly volatile market, when a trader is not very sure in which direction prices will move, a trader should go for manual trading to avoid the pitfalls of robot trading.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

FreshForex offers its clients a wide range of payment methods to choose from: credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard), bank wire transfer, and e-wallets Neteller, OK PAY, FasaPay, Skrill, WebMoney, Wallet One and China UnionPay, WebPay, Qiwi and Bitcoin.
    I started trading with them, because they promised small spreads. Well...at first i expected more, even written to them a few times, showing examples of other brokers. What amazed me is that i got a very nice letter and a promise to work on the problem and they did! it took about a week, but they did. Kind of makes you feel special.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading psychology is often paradoxical; fear of losing can cause you to lose, knowing you’re on a good trade is often even more damaging. To be successful, you must detach from these feelings. To be a successful trader; you need to be cold as ice. After that you can start live trading. I am trading with AAFX. Whether you’re a scalper, swing trader or you trade mechanically using an Expert Advisor (EA), it has the perfect Forex trading accounts for you.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Penso che non avrò più intenzione di fare trading manuale. Perché sto godendo abbastanza bene le strutture di trading automatico. Inoltre sto usando la piattaforma di trading MT4 di TradesFX. In modo che io possa scambiare usando il mio iPhone. O chiunque può usare il loro iPad o telefono Android. Come scalper sto ottenendo il flusso di mercato in tempo reale da questo broker e anche la facilità di diffusione di 0,9 pips che è molto utile per scalping.

Thread Information