Thread: USD/CHF analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default USD/CHF analysis

The Trend caught in the USDCHD chart is in the up but we are looking that the market is still under the Moving average but according to the MACD there is strong buy signal indeed. So buyers need to put an entry at 1.0007 and the target point is at 1.0093.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

La piattaforma TradesFX MT4 consente ai trader di penetrare ed esplorare i mercati di FX, metalli preziosi, indici, materie prime ed energie. Per iniziare, scarica MT4 da TradesFX e inizia a fare trading immediatamente. MetaTrader 4 (MT4) è stato lo standard del settore per più di 10 anni. Pertanto la presenza di questa piattaforma nell'offerta di un broker forex è considerata un vantaggio. Alcuni dei vantaggi dell'utilizzo di questo software di trading includono la solida struttura, il supporto di strategie automatizzate (EA), numerosi indicatori di analisi tecnica e opzioni di personalizzazione.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are many trend indicators available in forex market. Some indicators are built in trading platform and some indicator custom made by other trader. I use ichimoku indicator to understand the price trend. I also use RSI to know about over sold and over bought. I am trading with FXPremax. They are giving best facility which are essential especially to the scalper. That’s why as a scalper I choose this broker.

Thread Information